Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay peeps, it's time to face the music. The cooler weather is coming. We all know boating season isn't over yet, but undoubtedly, it is cooling off. It sunk in for me Sunday evening at Metro when I was hanging out with some of our peeps and they all had their LSCN fleeces on!

So we at LSCN are getting clued in that it's time to start selling those warm fuzzy fleeces again. For the newbies that aren't familiar with how this works, I'll run through how our merchandising works.

We do not stock merchandise in a closet somewhere. What we do instead is what we call"merchandise pushes." This is where we allocate a 1-2 week window for you to order your merchandise from us, online, pre-paid through PayPal. Often we promote one specific item, and we remind you constantly, that it's time to get your orders in. Once you get your order in on time, we do our thing, order from the suppliers, ship them to the embroiderers, and then distribute them to you peeps within a few weeks of the push end date.

Due to the complexities involved in distributing merchandise, we've talked about only shipping orders, but that isn't set in stone. More details will come.

You can see the selection of merchandise that we have at our online store. The store isn't open for ordering yet though... we'll let you know when we are ready. Prices are subject to change from what you see posted, but hopefully they won't need to.

Some items may not be available, such as frisbees or tank tops. We'll probably be pushing the Fleeces the hardest.

These are absolutely wonderful and built to last. Ask anybody who has one, and they'll let you know.

So start thinking about what you want to order. Keep in mind that Christmas is coming up, and LSCN stuff makes great gifts!

If you are thinking about ordering something other than fleeces, post it here so that we can get an idea of what we will be ordered. The more we order of an item, the cheaper it is. So ordering 2 polo shirts, may not be worth it. Do let us know if you want T's, tanks, or polos though.

Lastly, remember that your purchases here help the site in many ways. The biggest help, actually involves your responsibility to tell everybody who asks, what the Lake St. Clair Network is all about, and to get that person joined up! Additionally, any money made from the merchandise orders, goes back into the site. But realistically, with shipping, taxes, and PayPal charges, we usually only have enough to split a minimum order of hot wings on a Tuesday night at BW3's.

Sincerely though, we do appreciate your support!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 22 2003, 09:25 PM)I'd like another tank top, it makes my b00bs look big

It'd probably do that for mine too. <_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Is there any plan to get the fleeces in other colors. Not that I don't think that color looks sweet on them......it's just that there is quite a few friends of mine that have the same shirt. Although it seems normal to the peeps around here...in the "other" world two guys hanging out with the same shirt on looks kinda.........well you know.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Robyn & I have to get on the band-wagon, but are un-sure of sizes. We'll have to remember to try on some fellow LSCNr's to check fit.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Sep 22 2003, 10:25 PM)Although it seems normal to the peeps around here...in the "other" world two guys hanging out with the same shirt on looks kinda.........well you know.

As for sizes, the fleeces seem to run big. A medium fits me comfortably.

Remember they have elastic waists and wrists!

Point well taken. I'll see if I can get a color chart. Off hand, the only other available color I know of that the logo would look good against is yellow.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Sep 22 2003, 10:37 PM)QUOTE(rerun @ Sep 22 2003, 10:25 PM) Although it seems normal to the peeps around here...in the "other" world two guys hanging out with the same shirt on looks kinda.........well you know.

Point well taken. I'll see if I can get a color chat. Off hand, the only other available color I know of that the logo would look good against is yellow.
YELLOW!!

Yeah, THAT'll solve your concern about looking, well, ya' know!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Sep 23 2003, 04:41 PM)Eek!
I didn't know guys said "eek".

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
A black fleece would be sweet as long as the lettering isn't black.

Hey Captain, any updates on the LSCN cards?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Sep 23 2003, 04:47 PM)I'll be at Jacks for the auction tonight if there is anyone who might have my hat
Mike, Mrs Sunbum????
SUNOVA *&(*#(^!!!
You didn't say anything!! I had like 9 of them in my truck!!

(oops.. this is Capt'n Mike!)
Girlie said "eek" earlier though...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
That's OK, i talked to Mrs Sunbum and she will bring it on Saturday. if i'm not there, Firecracker, No_code, Homebrew or you can grab it for me then.

I talked to her before i saw you.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 22 2003, 09:25 PM)Now I want something!
I'd like another tank top, it makes my b00bs look big

<_< Was I bad again??? Sowwy

Really do want another, but too pooped out to order right now. Can we pick up at Tin Fish Saturday if we get orders in before hand?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
ttt

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 23 2003, 10:51 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 22 2003, 09:25 PM) Now I want something!
I'd like another tank top, it makes my b00bs look big

Was I bad again??? Sowwy

Really do want another, but too pooped out to order right now. Can we pick up at Tin Fish Saturday if we get orders in before hand?
We haven't started taking orders yet. Just want to get an idea of how many people are interested in ordering. In talking to some people at Jack's last night, there is definite interest in fleeces.

Let me get some polls up for this.... brb...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts