Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Saw this on a few other websites and thought it might work here. You offer up something for free that you want to get rid of. The deal is that whoever claims it has to offer something free themselves, and so on. Not as trades, just free to whoever claims it first. It has to be something decent.

The person claiming the item pays shipping if applicable.

I've got 2 older Penn trolling reels and an Lowrance X70A fishfinder head unit. Has an Airmar transducer that needs a new connector and power cord. Free to the first to PM me.

Bob Rectangle World Font Gadget Display device
World Wood Gas Road surface City

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Added photos and details. No one interested?

QUOTE(huuligan @ Jul 17 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Saw this on a few other websites and thought it might work here. You offer up something for free that you want to get rid of. The deal is that whoever claims it has to offer something free themselves, and so on. Not as trades, just free to whoever claims it first. It has to be something decent.

I've got 2 older Penn trolling reels and an Lowrance X70A fishfinder head unit. Has an Airmar transducer that needs a new connector and power cord. Free to the first to PM me.

Bob View attachment 64101 View attachment 64103

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
In order to take something we have to give away fishing stuff? Or can it be anything of value? I don't fish with baitcasters or trolling reels but would give it a shot but all I have is some non fishing stuff to give away.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I have an EZ tow 6000 lb hitch made for Ford vehicles. I would trade that for some good fishing stuff.

Tow bar has never been used and still in the box.
looks like this
Font Auto part Slope Line art Drawing

let me know if someone wants to trade. Great for a new boat owner. Retail price $150.

Got rid of the explorer before I ever put it on. New one came equip.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
This could be fun
I have a thing or two.

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE(huuligan @ Jul 17 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Saw this on a few other websites and thought it might work here. You offer up something for free that you want to get rid of. The deal is that whoever claims it has to offer something free themselves, and so on. Not as trades, just free to whoever claims it first. It has to be something decent.

Would gladly take the x70a. I'm sure I can find something to offer up!

Sam T

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(sam t @ Aug 1 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(huuligan @ Jul 17 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Saw this on a few other websites and thought it might work here. You offer up something for free that you want to get rid of. The deal is that whoever claims it has to offer something free themselves, and so on. Not as trades, just free to whoever claims it first. It has to be something decent.

Would gladly take the x70a. I'm sure I can find something to offer up!

Sam T

Welcome to the site sam t.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.