1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 29 2003, 01:51 PM)good thing I'm home alone

·
Registered
696 Posts
Well, I've been a lurker for a while now and just came out of lurk status today but as far as theme songs go...

Jimmy Buffett
Boat Drinks
Why Don't We Get Drunk......

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
A$$ -n- T*tties !

A$$ , A$$, A$$, ...........A$$ -n- T*tties......

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Porta Party @ May 29 2003, 01:02 PM)Well, I've been a lurker for a while now and just came out of lurk status today but as far as theme songs go...

Jimmy Buffett
Boat Drinks
Why Don't We Get Drunk......
Welcome to LSCN Porta Party (love the handle!)

So, you have to tell us about yourself - be bold, start a new thread.
You can do it!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I've already started 2 new threads.... Great Boat names in the boathouse and dwarfed in Sailing. I'll start an intro thread though.....

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Porta Party @ May 29 2003, 01:18 PM)I've already started 2 new threads.... Great Boat names in the boathouse and dwarfed in Sailing. I'll start an intro thread though.....
Way to "dive in" - Good Job!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
ok ok, check the newbie Alert post.......... I've properly introduced myself now...

·
Registered
622 Posts
I thought of changing the words to Hank Williams' song, "Are You Ready For Some Football" with verses that apply to LSCN. When I have my first draft completed I will post. Also, since its the Monday Night Football theme as well, and everybody has heard it, this could be a group composition with everybody putting in there ideas for the lyrical re-write. There are a lot of creative people here.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Shandog, I was wondering if I should complete my song or not. I need some time for that though.

Yeah, "Boat Stains" by Campari Buffet (see signature below).

Eddie, A$$ and Ti**ies won't work. It's supposed to be for all the LSCN peeps. And you do NOT want to see my a$$ or ti**ies!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Jimmy Buffet :
Lets get drunk and screw......

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 29 2003, 02:06 PM)A$$ -n- T*tties !

A$$ , A$$, A$$, ...........A$$ -n- T*tties......

<_<

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Dick the Brusier - "Catch a good High"

"I'm gonna drink 96 brews"

"In bars"

"Brown bottles shining in the sun"

I still have a copy of that tape from WRIF recorded back in 1983.

I must find it!!!!

Plus that tune about the Detroit Tigers - every gibson slide, every wilson dive.....

that other tune relating to Stroh's brewery - I can see your brown bottles shining in the sun, after the brewry on Gratoit is gone - down to the music of boys of summer

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think Beer Run By Garth Brooks would be a good one or 2 Pina Colatas by Garth Brooks.

Another one one is " I think I'll just stay here and Drink"
I believe it's by Merle Haggard

1 - 20 of 26 Posts