Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to tripdog, budcouch, and any other LSCN peeps that have made it out to the Gilbert's summer trap league. Only a few weeks left, then the league party.

I always hate to see the end of a trap league so I started thinking. How about a LSCN trap & skeet shoot. I have a key to the clubgrounds and we can have the place all to ourselves. I was thinking Tuesday, August 24 maybe around 6:00 PM. When the shooting ends, we can open up the bar!

Anyone interested?

I'll post in the boathouse too

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 6 2004, 02:30 AM)I know a certain guy who is great at skeet
Just need him to take a night off.
And he can bring lil crab
and put some metal in her hands

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Is this still a go for next Tuesday?

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Not Tuesday the 17th. We can have our own shoot on the 24th.
Any one that wants to attend is welcome! Whether your a seasoned veteran, or never even held a gun in your life and wish to learn, come on out!
When we get a little closer to the date, I'll post all the details and directions here and in the boathouse forum.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Got it on the calender!!!!! I'm so excited

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Need a head count. The date is Tuesday, August 24 starting around 5:30 PM. Gilbert's is located on Omo Rd. just south of 28 mile in Ray Twp.
If you know your going for sure, please let me know. You don't have to rsvp to come out but it helps so I can get some help from other members if needed. Everyone is welcome, we'll have extra guns, and plenty of shells! The bar will open when the shooting is done. I'll even try talking our kitchen chairman into opening up the kitchen for dinner.
(I also posted this in the boat house so if you reply, you don't have to reply to both threads)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts