Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still a lot to do but here is a sneak peak.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Program is not active yet. Once it's Officially Set up fish will start counting. Just giving sneek peaks.

Here is the application
Instructions to follow

Attachments

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All entries are subject to approval from the panel at LSCNet
Species
Min Length* Species
Min Length*
Largemouth Bass
22"
Musky (any strain)
42"
Smallmouth Bass
21"
Northern Pike
40"
Rock Bass
11"
White Perch
10"
White Bass
16"
Yellow Perch
14"
Bluegill
10"
Sucker (Redhorse)
22"
Bullhead Cat
14"
Sucker (White)
20"
Bowfin
27"
Green Sunfish
9"
Carp
30"
Pumpkinseed Sunfish
9"
Channel Cat
27"
Redear Sunfish
9"
Crappie (Black or White)
14"
Walleye
29"
Drum
21"
Warmouth
9"
Sturgeon
50"
Whitefish
23"
Long-nose Gar
32"
Lake Trout
34"
Coho Salmon
32"
King Salmon (Chinook)
41"
Steelhead Trout
34"
Smelt
10"
Official Rules
1. All submitted fish must be taken with legal Michigan sports fishing methods during
open season within the boundary waters of the St. Clair System (St. Clair River, Lake
Saint Clair, and Detroit River - Michigan/Canadian waters).
2. Photograph of the entire fish must be submitted (on LSCNet) for identification
purposes. Provide clear photograph of fish with angler and close-up with side view of
fish next to a measuring device to prove accurate length.
3. Must have witness name on entry form.
4. Species entry lengths are for catch and release or catch and keep.
5. * For Children under 17 years of age, subtract 1 inch from minimum length to qualify

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Program is almost complete look for a Official Release Date soon.

Jerry from Anglers Point stepped up and will issue entry forms or you can download one here.

Jerry will except the application and issue the Awards. Simply take your app. in with picture and he'll issue signed Certificates, He will also have a plaque on display with current winners and record holders.

Thanks Jerry for the support.

A Official Detailed Report will be issued soon friends. Stay Tuned

h2o

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Just my input so far. On your sneak peak of the award....under the Official Signatures...you need to use Bob's nickname, like you did for Capt'n Mike, and then put Bob Brunner under the signature line, like Mikes....

and raise the Musky size

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I second the raise for the Muskie size. The Kids can stay 42 inches but the adults should be at least 45 or 46 inches. My Two Bits.for a Shave and Hair Cut. Who's the Barber Tom Mix. LOL

·
Registered
77 Posts
when does this begin can i enter my freshwater drum caught in a tourney sat they had a catagory for this normally would have released did win catagory 22 3/4 officially measured thank you

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This will begin soon. Were polishing it. Program begins on Official Release Date.

Working out a few more details. Like 5 awards give you a LSCN Master Angler Status and 10 a LSCN Expert the highest award in the Program.

h

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
QUOTE(fish2liv @ Jun 14 2009, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>when does this begin can i enter my freshwater drum caught in a tourney sat they had a catagory for this normally would have released did win catagory 22 3/4 officially measured thank you

i dont think sheepheads are on the list??

o ok i see it now i must need glasses.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
QUOTE(h2o @ Jun 15 2009, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This will begin soon. Were polishing it. Program begins on Official Release Date.

Working out a few more details. Like 5 awards give you a LSCN Master Angler Status and 10 a LSCN Expert the highest award in the Program.

h

is that five awards for the same fish or all differnt ? is there a award for the biggest mud puppy?

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
5 different species and 10 different. And no on the puppy. Have to draw the line somewhere.

Finalizing the program and were almost done. Complete explanation will be out soon. The who's what's and where's.

Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Looks good h20 you guys did a fantastic job on the design and everything. Hope to get some of those cool looking awards for my office.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I'm going to shoot for ten myself. I think this is neat people. At least it will be fun to try. Oh Gosh that means I wil have to go CRAPPIE fishing with Mini. Oh Lord. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts