Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting here downloading music and thought....

hmmmm

Everyone in our group brings ideas, views, & personality to the site and our outings.

How about a group CD that has a favorite song from each of us on it? We could have more than one if needed.

Songs that mean something to us. I'm being serious so no messing around, your name will be associated with your song. We can all share as well as suffer through our differences together... isn't that what it's all about anyway?

Plus it would be a great souvenir of our friendship!

I am willing to burn them and add labels if someone will help design it. Have our screen name and the song title and maybe a picture of the group as the background?

·
Registered
737 Posts
QUOTE(incognito @ Mar 20 2003, 11:56 AM)I'm sitting here downloading music and thought....

hmmmm

Everyone in our group brings ideas, views, & personality to the site and our outings.

How about a group CD that has a favorite song from each of us on it? We could have more than one if needed.

Songs that mean something to us. I'm being serious so no messing around, your name will be associated with your song. We can all share as well as suffer through our differences together... isn't that what it's all about anyway?

Plus it would be a great souvenir of our friendship!

I am willing to burn them and add labels if someone will help design it. Have our screen name and the song title and maybe a picture of the group as the background?
I'll help with that.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
No, because Shandog would most likely insist that a certain someone be on it.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Frank Sinatra: SUMMER WIND
If your on my boat this summer you might here that song 3 or 4 times during the day.Great song!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I am "claiming" it first.....

Jimmy Buffet - "A Pirate looks at 40"

There is no other song in the world that chronicles my being like that one....it will play at my funeral.

Mini

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Mar 20 2003, 12:03 PM)No, because Shandog would most likely insist that a certain someone be on it.

Play nicely in the sandbox......

Don't want a spank bottom do ya? Everyone gets their own choice.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Mar 20 2003, 12:05 PM)I am "claiming" it first.....

Jimmy Buffet - "A Pirate looks at 40"

There is no other song in the world that chronicles my being like that one....it will play at my funeral.

Mini
Very cool!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(incognito @ Mar 20 2003, 12:07 PM)Play nicely in the sandbox......

Depends. From who?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Wow, what a great idea....but I think don't think I could pick just ONE SONG ... I could compile a whole CD of songs, each with a specialness and meaning to a different person on this Board that has touched my life in his or her own unique way.

Ok, well I guess I will just pick: "Born to be Wild."

SnowMaker: For Whom.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Mar 20 2003, 12:27 PM)SnowMaker: For Whom.

Huh?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Mar 20 2003, 12:09 PM)QUOTE(incognito @ Mar 20 2003, 12:07 PM) Play nicely in the sandbox......

Depends. From who?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
"I'm Free to do what I want, any old time"

or "Dreams" by the cranberries.

or "mary mo" from the dumb and dumber soundtrack.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Mar 20 2003, 12:29 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Mar 20 2003, 12:27 PM) Ok, well I guess I will just pick: "Born to be Wild."

True...true....lol

Mini
...shhhh.....not supposed to leak the dirt that no one is supposed to have on me...

1 - 20 of 106 Posts