Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Back by Popular Demand!
MARCH MINI-WORKSHOPS

The March LSCWA meeting will feature mini-workshops, conducted by some of the best fishermen in the club. Around the room there will be demonstrations of such things as handlining, whipping, modifying in-line planer boards, jigging tips, balancing fishing rods, sonar & GPS demos, tying and using crawler harnesses, and much more! You will be able to browse the tables and watch and learn at your own pace. Get here early because this is one of our most popular meetings of the year.

Inline trolling board modifications - Jerry Fox Sr.

Handlining tips - Richard and Joann Koch

Painting Jigs - "RJT" Ryan Terzaghi

Whipping tips - Ron Sharp

Making & Using Crawler Harnesses - Paul Driggers

Jigging tips - Ted Stehney & Geoff Regulski

Scott Hunt - Balancing Fishing Rods

Sonar & GPS - Keith Krych

This will be another great meeting to help learn about how to land more walleye this coming season. So bring a friend along to this Wednesdays meeting at 7:30 pm at Gino's Surf and have some fun as we get some great walleye fishing information. Good Fishing!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Membership is not required to attend any of the membership meetings or demonstrations. Usually firstimers are visitors and we hope they will join us but they dont have too.

Steve, let me know if your going , I have invited Puddlejumper. I'll save ya a seat.

There will be some very informative demonstrations by the clubs top fishermen and women. Ginos treast us pretty well with $2.50 domestic beer and $1 hotdogs.

Draino

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I will be there. Adan that was with me at the ap get together will be with me also. I will finally get to met rjt we tried to fish together a couple times last year but our schedules didnt work out

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hey Steve,
Enjoy yourself at the meeting, unfortunately I won't be there to say hello or to buy you a beer.
I got put on afternoons for the next few weeks. So enjoy the workshops and I hope you decide to join us. It's a great group of people in the club.

Chuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.