Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Lunch Time Fishing......

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  BobFecal 
#1 ·
I went fishing on my lunch at this little protected bay along the DR that usually holds some decent Largemouth in the weed beds. I got my buddy to meet me down there..and only had about 30min to fish before I had to head back to work again. The water was more milky then I would have liked, but this area has a mucky bottom and will get kicked up once in a while. It was milky today and never got a bite. However, when me and my bud were fishing, he's like "Peks!!! Look down!!!!" Bam, there's a huuuge Northern Water Snake. Biggest one I have ever seen!!! I am obsessed with Reptiles and Amphibians, so I fear no snake....which all equals............photo shoot time!!! lolol Looks like she just ate lol The gross part is, I'm sitting at work right now STINKING like snake. If anyone has ever caught one before, know's one of their defense mechanism's is to either puke or fling sh*t on their enemy. Well, I got BOTH all over my arms!!!
I LOVE IT!!! lol

Water Shoe Green Plant Automotive tire

Water Jeans Plant Water resources Building

Water Cloud Sky Water resources Tree

Water Cloud Sky Water resources Vertebrate

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet!

Snake makes good cut bait.

#5 ·
she is stuffed. nice pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.