Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down by the Ambass Bridge with my bud to kill some time on my lunch ( which is turning into a daily basis). Caught my first SKi of the year lol Just a baby though, but beautiful as they come at that age. Also caught a nice chunky largie. Storm Perch swimbait. Coming to work is soo worth it now, just for lunch hour lol

Tight lines

Water Sky Shorts Lake Horizon
Face Water Sky Fisherman Angling

Attachments

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Now thats awesome peks, fishin on your lunch break.....signs of a true addict
i have an hr lunch also and once in awhile hit up a small gravel pit about 5 mins from work....never really caught anything worth a report though....great job, nice fish

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(C.Smitty @ Jun 9 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now thats awesome peks, fishin on your lunch break.....signs of a true addict
i have an hr lunch also and once in awhile hit up a small gravel pit about 5 mins from work....never really caught anything worth a report though....great job, nice fish

Hell yea man, can't think of a better way to kill an hour when I'm RIGHT beside the water

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
better than just staring at the water and wishing you were fishing

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
i like them Storm baits, they've worked pretty well so far.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Nice "job" Peks. lol Well you have me beat! Ive been out twice so far and NOTHING! Man..its been tough out there for me. Was out yesturday in Anchor Bay for about 6-7 hours with NOTHING! Its getting a little rediculous. Ive had only 2 follows...

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(RICKJAMES @ Jun 10 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice "job" Peks. lol Well you have me beat! Ive been out twice so far and NOTHING! Man..its been tough out there for me. Was out yesturday in Anchor Bay for about 6-7 hours with NOTHING! Its getting a little rediculous. Ive had only 2 follows...

eh, It's only going to get better and better

1 - 14 of 14 Posts