Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we haven't done this one in awhile... and since it's rainy and BLAH!, well... why not!?

i just made a deli sandwich with rotisierre chicken, jack & american cheese with basil leaves and sun-dried tomato mayo, baked beans and potato salad. washing it all down with chocolate milk! mmm!

and it's all low-fat/low calorie!
bonus!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
hamburger helper left over from last night (never eat that stuff, had packages on boat <_< ) and a apple. Nothing exciting here, lol.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Turkey -n- Colby-jack sandwich
apple
banana
carrots
potato salad
water
<_<

Gotta make up for all of the beer I drank this summer.

·
12,052 Posts
Leftover Veal parm, and spagetti from last nights dinner. YUM!!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Chicken stir-fry

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Last night leftovers (i usually do not like leftovers though).... Chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing and salsa...YUM!! Thanks for the recipe Moneyshot!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST AND BUTTER AND CARLIC BOWTIE NOODLES LEFTOVER OVER FROM LAST NITE. YUMMY

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is it just me, or do those instant noodle things by lipton & pasta roni taste even better the next day? i think so! yum!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Oct 14 2003, 12:11 PM)Last night leftovers (i usually do not like leftovers though).... Chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing and salsa...YUM!! Thanks for the recipe Moneyshot!!

Hummm. Never tried it with salsa. Maybe a little melted mild chedder on top too.

Great I just ate and now I'm hungry again. <_<

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I see boxed starches as a theme for you guys...

me: one slice buddy's pizza, one vanilla cupcake with the second best ever frosting (sweetheart bakery)

passed that telly's place everybody was talking about on VanDyke while I was out...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Oct 14 2003, 11:30 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Oct 14 2003, 12:11 PM) Last night leftovers (i usually do not like leftovers though).... Chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing and salsa...YUM!! Thanks for the recipe Moneyshot!!

Hummm. Never tried it with salsa. Maybe a little melted mild chedder on top too.

Great I just ate and now I'm hungry again.

moneyshot stuffs hers with pepper jack cheese before she marinates it.. i forgot to do the cheese part.. but it is good either way!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
MMMMMMM... coooonney dooooggs

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Oct 14 2003, 11:51 AM)is the marinade 1/2 & 1/2 dressing and salsa?
also what kind of salsa?
Yes.. 1/2 and 1/2..i used Old Elpaso medium salsa..
i think that is what Moneyshot uses also. Marinate it for along time (overnight)...way too good!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts