Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lunch today and for the rest of the week will consist of left over Honey Baked Ham sandwiches and for today also a WIld Cherry Pepsi...

Are the rest of you eating left overs???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
nope... proud to say they be GONE!
since i cooked it, it's a big pride thing. hee hee.

i ate a healthy choice marghareta chicken. yum!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
damn! that sounds good PF. I should have done the same thing.. how long does ham last for in the fridge?

Mac and cheese for me today... yes, boring i know!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I had Panera Bread

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Apr 13 2004, 10:23 AM)No leftovers from my sister's house. I hate ham

I am having a soup to go....bleah.

Cindy-I love your smilie, it cracks me up. Why can I picture you doing that?

hee hee boss.... yo have pry seen me doing that!

Love your avatar.. too damn funny!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Apr 13 2004, 10:19 AM)damn! that sounds good PF. I should have done the same thing.. how long does ham last for in the fridge?

Mac and cheese for me today... yes, boring i know!

I'm not sure how long the ham will last??? All I know is that it's going to last until Friday and then I'm going to take the remainder of the ham and the bone and make split pea soup out of it....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Don't have too many leftovers in the sence of lunch food items, lots of sweets left though. Today I have mostacholi for lunch, made it last night, but I ended up eating it for breakfast! Not sure what I'm going to do for lunch now, not really hungry!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Just had leftover Lashish from yesterday and STILL have more for dinner! Thank god I've got no one to kiss I might knock em' dead!
There's garlic in everything!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Apr 13 2004, 10:54 AM)Lunch today and for the rest of the week will consist of left over Honey Baked Ham sandwiches and for today also a WIld Cherry Pepsi...

Are the rest of you eating left overs???

Man your living on the edge, just cause its WILD dont let it go to your head.

I had Arby's #2 combo, Bleah! I gotta go shop so I have someting healthy-ish to bring for lunches.

no leftovers Mom didnt do the easter ham thing this year no one was around.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEjewels Posted on Apr 13 2004, 12:23 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just had leftover Lashish from yesterday and STILL have more for dinner!

Whoa!!!!!!! At first I thought that said "hashish" (sp)!!!

Now that might make you hungry! Wanted to go to La shish this past weekend, but didn't make it.
Oh well, next time.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Apr 14 2004, 11:36 AM)I'm contemplating Min Jin Lau or La Shish.

Been in florida for the past 2 weeks...craving some la shish, big time....

We closed the bar at Mon Jin Lau a couple of weekends ago....We had the MJL Special drink (served in huge bowl with a volcano in the middle with blazing 151 rum), Spanish coffees and rum and coke
We also polished off a whole can of whip cream

Going to Nino's for food...........Not sure what I'll come home with

Welcome back, MJ~

1 - 14 of 14 Posts