Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is inspired by Pauligan...

I am having Taco Bell most probably, maybe Tim Hortons. I'll decide in the car. Maybe I'll go to VEC.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'm almost thinking about just going for a superman ice cream instead of lunch....that other thread has had me thinging about it for the last 24hr's.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
dog food for kids and taco bell for us ,,, fire sauce ,,on everything ..

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Granola bar. Yum Yum

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
a lot of gatorade to cure last night's hangover/prepare for this evening's debacle.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I'm gonna throw something on the BBQ

Love my BBQ! Cant seem to keep the bee's out though and i use it almost everyday
I think they might end up seeking revenge on me one of these days

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I was thinking of going up to Jimi John's for a sub. I love their bread. That will be my only decision of the day. My degree from University of Michigan useful!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
OH, totally changed my mind! This stuff is really good. Starkist Tuna Creations, Hickory Smoked flavor.

Good stuff! On toasted 7-grain w/romaine lettuce and cheese.

No i'm hungry

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
soosassy, cool avitar

So I went to Taco Bell. I ordered a chicken ceaser buritto and a chicken buritto supreme.

They gave me a chicken buritto supreme, steak buritto supreme, and a chicken ceaser buritto...........and I ate it all.

Can anybody help me with this unexplained weight gain issue that I have, I am up to 174 lbs. Hmmm

New diet, no food for a while.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Aug 14 2003, 11:18 AM)I was thinking of going up to Jimi John's for a sub. I love their bread. That will be my only decision of the day. My degree from University of Michigan useful!
Jimmy Johns is THE BEST! #11 is my fav.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Just got back from The Post in Mt. Clemens. 1/2 lb. burger w/ fries for $1.95! Can of Blue Light for $1.50. Yummy and cheap. Could go for a few more Blues...

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 14 2003, 12:56 PM)soosassy, cool avitar

So I went to Taco Bell. I ordered a chicken ceaser buritto and a chicken buritto supreme.

They gave me a chicken buritto supreme, steak buritto supreme, and a chicken ceaser buritto...........and I ate it all.

Can anybody help me with this unexplained weight gain issue that I have, I am up to 174 lbs. Hmmm

New diet, no food for a while.
Thanks HazyMemory, love dolphins...

I was addicted to Taco Bells Bean Burritto for a month and a half a couple months ago and couldn't figure why my shorts weren't fittin' anymore!

Stopped eatin' those right quick....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
My left over salmon, green bean casserole and of course another ding dong....That could be added to the urge thread!
Had a urge at Sam's and bought a box....We ate them in 2 days
I never buy that garbage. It will be a long time before I do again, too

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Well i had breakfast at the coney across from the VEC.
long night lastnight...Evanessence at Harpos!!

early meeting this morning

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.