Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I was just gonna post...so Who's Speedfreak....my kinda name!! WELCOME to the PARTY !!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 9 2003, 11:14 PM)SPEED FREAK

PROVE IT

WWoooo.....slow down a bit....
Gotta feel it.

Welcome Speed Freak!!! Join the party!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
And by the way, welcome to the party as Saleena says!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jul 10 2003, 09:49 AM)Wewlcome!
wow! damnyankee even has that cool New England accent when he types!

Baahstun

by the way speedfreek, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Spank-you everyone, for the warm welcome!

I've finally succumbed to Julies pressure and joined!
I've been paraoid to join, since SOO many people around here (GM) have been fired for internet use. And I'm afraid I'll get addicted......

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(speedfreak @ Jul 10 2003, 06:52 AM)I've been paraoid to join, since SOO many people around here (GM) have been fired for internet use. And I'm afraid I'll get addicted......
Well, then you better start getting those resumes out now.

Welcome.

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTErerun Posted on Jul 10 2003, 07:53 AM
Welcome to the group. What type of fast toys do you have? Details....Details....Details.

Well, I don't have a picture here @ work to post, but I'm sure you've seen my boat in the Moot over the years. I haven't been there yet this year, because I've been working too much, AND the motor is still out of the boat. I expect to be in the water by the end of the month.
It's a 28' Aero. Light grey with purple & yellow graphics and a purple swim platform. It's powered by a twin-turbocharged 516cid chevy w/a B&M 2-speed trans & a speedmaster3 outdrive.
The previous owner had a black in-set with "Hull-N-a$$" on it. His last name is Hull, thus the pun.
But my newest toy is a 2003 gsxr1000. Just got it june 27th. Haven't had much time to ride though, with the crappy weather & me working 6 days a week, 10 hrs a day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts