Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
OMG, despite rain and dropping temps, the boat ride over was AWESOME, the band was great as usual and singing and dancing to old school is soooo awesome (though, Eagle1 didn't know of the Cure~what a youngin!!)!!! So good to be back on the water! Thanks

oh, I left my brand new blue cooler with flip top on the boat, can I pick that up soon? I don't know how I manage to lose several coolers every season.... <_<

Pics have been submitted to Captain Mike; along with ones from past events so they can be in a centralized spot (Eddie, that one's for you!)

Enjoy the weekend all!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Duece five and I had a great time too!! Though I am at work right now and he is passed out on the boat! Thats just wrong
We will have to do it again soon
Fit Chick
AKA
Amy

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
I think my head is going to explode. Bikinigirl and I had a great time. It was great to finally meet a few people from here. Thanx again for letting us hang with you. Deuce and fit chick thank you guys for the wet adventure.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh man, I just got a vm from Shandog in the wee hours saying it's OK that I left without saying goodbye..... made me think that the others on the boat didn't know what happened either...

Eddie took JoJo back to her car and I went along for the ride, but once in his car and so close to MY car and it was like 1:30, I just hopped out with JoJo....

Sorry if word didn't get back to everybody! It was an unexpected departure...

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
WOAH!!! Just woke up ~ What a night!!!!!

OMG I had sooooooo much fun last night - Thanks Deuce-Five & Amy for hosting the pre-bar party AND for the lovely boat ride. It was GREAT to be out on the H20 (GOD I really need to get a boat!!)

The band was totally awesome & I was lovin' shaking my a$$ out on the dance floor - last night was definitely the BEST time I have EVER had @ the Beach Grill

Brian & BikiniGirl it was great to meet you - what a couple of party animals!!!
So, how many shots did we do anyways?!?!?!?!?!

Btenn, your post-bar boat parties rule as ALWAYS!

Rerun~Did I violate you last night????????

Capt'n Rob~Are you still alive?????!!!!!!?????!!!!!! Hope so!!

Pauligan~LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

Okay - gonna eat some grub and go buy myself a bikini or 2.

Happy Day Everyone!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
thanks Deuce-Five and Amy for being wounderful hosts. Had a great time.

Pauligan.... we ended up with the cooler you guys brought.... let me know i will make sure we get it back to you.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
GREAT TIME! Ouch! You got love to dance with this group!

Thanks btenn for the after party and the place to crash! Time to sleep away this cold.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Did the band do their traditional Hair Metal medley?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Thanks Kurt and Amy....nice boat and a great boat ride. I had a great time. The Mayor listen to me when I type this. I WILL NEVER DO A SHOT OF BOURBON AGAIN WITH YOU!
I think that's worse than XO shots.

Side note: My internet at home is down and I'm pissed.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
O I forgot. I crashed in the car for a bit to sober up than came home. Woke up a little early and went to breakfest with a friend. I was so hung over that I could not even eat.....Only to come home and find out that today is the day there taking down the 50ft pine trees in my yard. Since the job was done at a great price thru a friend I had to help.
It sucked big time!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
EZC here - thanks to Kurt and Amy for the fun night. Love the boat & hope you have an uneventful season with her (i.e. no more engine problems). Too many shots... ugh!

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ May 31 2003, 06:18 PM)EZC here - thanks to Kurt and Amy for the fun night. Love the boat & hope you have an uneventful season with her (i.e. no more engine problems). Too many shots... ugh!
But I bet you forgot about your hand for a while&#8230;..Hell I think I forgot my name for a bit

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Brinik - almost forgot; it was great meeting and hanging with ya. Have to do it again soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts