Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If none of you peeps have plans for this Friday night, come on up to the Beach Grill to see the M-80's play and celebrate with Jewel's and I on our upcoming 25th Birthdays next week!!!

You know with DD in the house, there is bound to be some kind of entertainment...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I love that band!
I can't believe it's your 25th Birthday already! Wow, how time flys!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
A friend of mine used to play with that band. He said it was the next best thing to being a rock star.
He also said they made so much money doing it they didn't need day jobs.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
A group of my friends are heading up there this Friday for someone's b-day party. I might have to show up and have a drink with you...shoot 25 years old only comes once.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
have one for me... i'll be running a pub crawl for wb, wild woodys, augies, & pk gillerans.

dance like no one's watching!

·
Registered
146 Posts
The Mega 80's are the best band (so are the Killer Flamingos), we just went there last Friday to see them. Have fun and make sure you get on stage to sing and dance w/them!!!

Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yippy!!!! Moneyshot, Rerun, Instigator, Robynator...calling all peeps, calling all peeps, let's rock and roll with the Mega 80's.

Get on stage, what? I would love to get on stage; however, I am kind of shy so I doubt that will ever happen!

"I am gonna party, like's it my birthday..."

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Planning on going but after last week and the damn fishflies stainin the [email protected]#* out of the non skin I'm having second thoughts. It was jam packed last week friday and we got there around 9:30. Never seen that many boats rafted. I was number 5 in a 7 boat row!
Have to check the fishfly forecast!

The M80's do rock!!! They really put on the whole show and right down to the hair and outfits! LOVE EM!

·
Registered
45 Posts
THERE IS NO COVER-CHARGE IF YOU COME BY BOAT,
IF YOU COME BY LAND BE THERE BEFORE 900 NO CHARGE
900 TO1200 $10.00
AFTER 1200 SOMETIMES 20.00

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Never heard of them but it sounds like fun maybe I'll bring my friends in from out of town.

·
Registered
146 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jul 8 2004, 06:44 PM)Never heard of them but it sounds like fun maybe I'll bring my friends in from out of town.
Do it, you will have so much fun. They put on the best show and wait til you see their clothes!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
here's the link from pic's from one of the first LSCN group M-80's beach grill party night, over 1 year ago

going by boat is the only way to go, no cover, no wait in line, can hang on the boat and drink cheap beer and enter and exit at will

M-80 2003 Party

If anyone if familiar with the M-80's but haven't seen them in a year or so, check out the beer gut the lead singer who wears the Atari tshirt is getting, the dude used to be skinny as a rail, I guess thats the price you pay as a hard partying rock star

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Is that Pauligan hiding in the back?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah the lead singer does have a fish-net buddah now, LOL! If anyone is interested, they play this Saturday night at the Magic Bag in Ferndale. It is always a good time there. I personally think it's a better set up than the Beach Grille (for the band).

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jul 8 2004, 08:52 PM)Is that Pauligan hiding in the back?

I see a few famous faces hiding in that one~

Gosh....I miss everyone! Hope you all have fun seeing M-80's!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TTT!!

Come one, come all, come by land or come by sea!!!

Let's party, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts