Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that M and M bait shop that was located on 23 mile road has moved its location. Can anyone tell me where it is located now and the phone number. My buddy has had his Coleman stoves repaired there before and is in need again. Thanks in advance.

Bob

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike. That is exactly what I was looking for the they still repair the old Coleman stoves.

Bob

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
these guys are awesome people. i accidently left my wallet at home after i requested a bucket of minnows, and then realized i didnt have my money, i said id be right back cuz i forgot my cash, he asked how far i lived and i told him just about 2 miles, he said come back after your trip.

this guy just recieved all of my bait shop business. i know its only a couple bucks, but he didnt have to do it and he knew i wouldnt be long to return if i was to go home first..... even though he told me to return later that day, i still shot home and returned with my cash before my trip on the water.

excellent service and well appreciated

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Is there a bait shop closer to North River Road?

·
Registered
46 Posts
i spent over 175 having my bow redone at m and m sight,strings,quiver, the whole 9 yds. i explained to them my father baught new arrows and he was going to cut them himself so i asked him to measure my draw distace. he threw a fit about it and refused, because i wasnt going to buy arrows off of him. if you spend that kind money at a business, i think in order to keep business simple things like draw distance shouldnt be a big deal.

·
Registered
134 Posts
That doesn't sound like Mike at all, he's usually very helpful and will do what people ask, within reason. The wallet story posted above sounds much more like the guy I know there. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts