Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mac, I think everyone on here would like an update on your latest efforts to dominate the outdoors cartoon market......what's up?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
A whole bunch of stuff going on Jon,...pretty exciting really, but a lot of it is not quite in place yet, so I can't say much about it,..once everything's finalized, then I'll be able to say more....I'll fill you in on some things next time I see you....pretty cool!!

You can see new cartoons every week on my website...they're posted either friday's or monday's and updated weekly.

We're not supposed to put links up,....but go to: scalesandtales.net

If I get in trouble for doing that,..let me quote one of my favorite comedians,.. Larry the Cable Guy,..."Lord,..I apologiiiize for putting up my link up'air like dat,.....and be with the starvin pygmies in New Guinea...amen!" Giter'Done!!hahaha

Action Performance and I have been bustin' our hiney's getting it out to the masses, and it now appears regularly in Bassin' Magazine, Crappie World, and it will be in FLW Outdoors starting this spring....in a month or so we'll have a real good idea of what lies ahead,....but we're all confident that 2004 will be a HUGE year for humor in the fishing world!!
(We can only hope,......too many people take this business way to seriousley!! LOL!!)

Thanks for asking dude,...I'll see you later this winter somewhere!!
Mac

·
Registered
19 Posts
Saw the cartoon in Bassin'

Mark was in his office (aka the bathroom) and I heard him yell my name. Thinking he just wanted another roll of paper or the Bass Pro Shop catalog I raced to his rescue.

He just wanted to show me the cartoon and the nice spread of products on the next page in Bassin'

Real cool! YOU ROCK!!

Love ya lots!!!!

Kristie

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
QUOTE(Mac @ Jan 11 2004, 09:51 PM)We're not supposed to put links up,....but go to: scalesandtales.net

I think you can post links. You just can't post/keep them on you sig line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts