Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Yeah I saw that as well. I want to see more of the carp character!! He never gets any respect! Way to go Mac.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Thanks guys....I really appreciate the feedback....Don't worry Jon,..the Carp aka "Uncle Silty" will be stirrin' things up in no time!! LOL...I know how much you like him.....I'll make sure to jazz up your badges at future shows with the King Koy!! LOL

Mac

·
Registered
19 Posts
No one deserves it more than you, Mac!

I'm so happy for you!

When they make the movie of your life and they show the 1st Ultra Point Classic will you please get Julia Roberts to play me? Thanks!

Good luck on everything! And please don't forget us little people when your a big star in Hollywood!

Love ya lots

Kristie

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Can I do the voice of Clay the clam? Let me know. Thanks.

Awesome news Mac! Looks like you're in for a wild ride. Hey? That's an idea. How about a Scales and Tales coaster at Cedar Point? Maybe it should be a water ride?

Scales and Tales childrens vitamins
Scales and Tales lunchbox
Scales and Tales bedding sets
Scales and Tales briefs (or boxers)
Scales and Tales slippers (the furry kind)

The possibilities are endless...

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Wow,..thanks EVERYBODY!! It's really cool to see something finally materialize after so many ups and downs over the years. I think the real work is only beginning, but I've found a new level of motivation that I haven't ever felt before.....my Mojo is perculating like a nuclear reactor!! Dan,..we've got some plans in the works now for lot's of different products, including some you mentioned, but we need to take it slow since we're totally dependant on customer response.....if what we have now sells,..then we'll introduce more..but you're exactly right,..the opportunities are endless. Thank YOU for your vote of confidence. Kristie,...as much as I'd like to have Julia Roberts play you,......she'll be too old by then..LOL!! I'm thinking more of "Jennifer Anniston"!!

Again,..thank you ALL for your support and well wishes......it's going to get crazy now...glad I have friends like all of you to count on and hang out with......that's more important than ANYTHING!!!

Mac

·
Registered
440 Posts
Congrats Mac! Saw the bassfan thing. Does your wife know that you're makin' out with fish?

I hear that you are workin' in Warren now. Let's do gumbo.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Cameraguy,...Yeah, she knows,...we have an "understanding"..LOL....She's okay with it as long as I don't bring any "strange fish" into the kitchen!! LOL

I'm ALWAYS up for Gumbo.....call anytime!!

Mac

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congrats.......I've read your stuff before even being on this site, this is a very well deserved opportunity and wish you the best of luck with it!

PS - Sounds like Dan might have a future in Product Development

1 - 14 of 14 Posts