Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Thanks Alex,....Jay Kumar has been a huge S&T fan for years,..he wrote me a very nice note a few years ago when he use to write for BASS.....we've corresponded regularly ever since. I send him the "new Tales" every week just for grins and he really liked this last one...he asked if he could post it on BassFan and of course we said yes,...who wouldn't!!! LOL

He's really a cool guy too...met him last year!!

Mac

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhh come on East Coast. I know the news of Mac being on Bassfan/BASS/Big Time Shooter/etc is not new but the link is only a few days old.

I'll make ya deal, anytime I see one of our own on a national site, I'll be posting the link. Even if it is a funny accented guy like yourself

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(East Coast @ Mar 24 2004, 12:45 PM)Accent? Why do you people keep insisting that I have an accent. Everybody in Boston speaks this way

That still doesnt make it right....lol

Mini

·
Registered
397 Posts
QUOTE(GreggM @ Mar 24 2004, 05:41 PM)Hey east coast, I am from your neck of the woods and I never had that accent!!!!!!
I was born in Concord MA. Mom is from Brighton & Dad is from Cambridge. My whole family is MA transplants. My wife is NH native and her accent isn't as bad as mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts