Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts

THIS GUY is a BLAST!
Right from the Round House in PUT-IN-BAY!

Check out his website: MIKE "MAD DOG" ADAMS

You have to reserve tickets in advance! $10 each. Call (810) 725-2100, ask for Rozann. Tell her you are with LSCN.

Cocktails & Dreams & I have a table of 10 reserved already. I know SPUR has HIS group. Let take over the place again!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOO-HOO!! LOOK at . . . the . . . response . . .

This guy IS really funny! AND a great rocker, too!

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
Every Day Above Ground Is A Gooooddddd Daaaaayyy!! and I know that this will be a good night. Hope to see a few peeps there. Kato is back in town, come welcome him home!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
This guy is good

We originally had this weekend booked there but when Mad Dog became availible, we bowed out.
(I could use a weekend off anyway)
but we will be playing there Sunday afternoon 3-7.
Have a great time!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
I think I seen him when I was @ Put-n-Bay last year...If so, he is awesome. What time does he start, and are they charging the $10.00 at the door? A bunch of friends and I were already planning on stopping in there for some cocktails on Saturday so I would like to make sure we get some seats....

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Twisted Sister @ Mar 30 2004, 11:32 AM)I think I seen him when I was @ Put-n-Bay last year...If so, he is awesome. What time does he start, and are they charging the $10.00 at the door? A bunch of friends and I were already planning on stopping in there for some cocktails on Saturday so I would like to make sure we get some seats....
He starts at 9PM, but because this is always a sellout, you need to call Rozann to save you your seats. Make sure you tell her you're with LSCN because she is saving us an area.

·
Registered
517 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 30 2004, 11:56 AM)QUOTE(Twisted Sister @ Mar 30 2004, 11:32 AM) I think I seen him when I was @ Put-n-Bay last year...If so, he is awesome. What time does he start, and are they charging the $10.00 at the door? A bunch of friends and I were already planning on stopping in there for some cocktails on Saturday so I would like to make sure we get some seats....
He starts at 9PM, but because this is always a sellout, you need to call Rozann to save you your seats. Make sure you tell her you're with LSCN because she is saving us an area.
Will do... Thanks for the info

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Spur @ Mar 30 2004, 08:21 AM)This guy is good

We originally had this weekend booked there but when Mad Dog became availible, we bowed out.
Have a great time!!
Thought you were playing Spur Saturday...looks like I may have to camp out at Instigators all weekend so I can catch your band on Sunday....

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Mar 31 2004, 02:45 PM)I want go, what a blast that will be!
Then you and Mel get your butts down here...seeing I didn't get to hang with you much at the last function!

I just called Rozann...tickets are going fast! Make sure you call to reserve your ticket!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 31 2004, 01:01 PM)QUOTE(Spur @ Mar 30 2004, 08:21 AM) This guy is good

Have a great time!!
Thought you were playing Spur Saturday...looks like I may have to camp out at Instigators all weekend so I can catch your band on Sunday....

We start at 3:00 pm Sunday afternoon.

Let's do a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
If we make it over Saturday night, maybe we will have to stick around Sunday to see you play

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Capt.Rob & I went there for Dinner last night. They are a GO on sponsorship & a website! Rob is putting it together for them.

Not an official sponsor yet, though. No $$ changed hands yet.

I DID pickup a check for Laney for the Chamber of Commerce though!

·
Registered
517 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Apr 1 2004, 04:25 PM)Capt.Rob & I went there for Dinner last night. They are a GO on sponsorship & a website! Rob is putting it together for them.

Not an official sponsor yet, though. No $$ changed hands yet.

I DID pickup a check for Laney for the Chamber of Commerce though!
Good deal.... I know you must have enjoyed your dinner. I love there portabella quesadilla.... YUMMY

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Mmmm, you are making me hungry. I have never had a portabella quesadilla, but it sure sounds good

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Apr 2 2004, 12:52 PM)TTT

Any pre-parties tomorrow before we hit Nelson's...hint, hint...

Uhhhmmmm . . . I know where I'LL be pre-partying!!
As you already know . . . I need a re-stock the bar party!
SooSassy & KennyG made their contribution with a bottle of Jack!
Pandora made HIS contribution by FIXING the JACUZZI!!! YOU ROCK!!!

Julie is babysitting for NikkiCheetah's son at my house tomorrow night, so if anyone else is looking for a babysitter nearby . . .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts