Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my call last night around 4 am. LOL !

hammer, pandora, aju, boater2be, C&D i could here in the background for sure,...LOL !

Thanks, you guys don't know how much i wanted to go ! Just haven't been feeling good or else i would have been there for sure !!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i did too it was raining though figures hammer calls at 2 42 am saying opa..... we went boating tonight and you didnt.! ! come out and do some shots with us..

one of theeses morning ill wait til hes really hung over and get everyone to call him in the morning..

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 3 2004, 09:25 AM)one of theeses morning ill wait til hes really hung over and get everyone to call him in the morning..

pick a day, any day! i think he's always hung over

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Got a drunken SOOOOOOCCCCCCIIIIIIIALLLLLLLLL from Baileys Bar just before 1 a.m.
Alot of slurred screaming.

Another at ?? from Afireman...couldn't understand anything.

Thanks peeps for thinking of us. Next best thing to being there.

Its going to be 82 today!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(excalibur al @ Jan 3 2004, 09:52 AM)its 55 hear right now elaine .
Wooohooooo! Heatwave! Going to the beach?

Talk to me on Tuesday....

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
...I got mine just before 3am...very long winded message...guess only the KEWL people went boating...and JACK WAS DD

My kids woke me up to tell me to turn my phone off

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I was talking about going with them and then pandoras phone dropped the call I tried calling him over and over and he didn't answer, selective ringing not sure but I sat home looking for something to do.

Then at 2:12 am phone rings who else but the crew. I could hear the drunks loud and clear. so I cracked a beer and watched a little more TV.

·
12,052 Posts
I dont know what you guys are talking about.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
my phone was very quiet!

the only late night call I got was from Convincer

sorry I couldn't make it ........small children were first priority

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hee hee!! i got TWO last night! hee hee hee! hammer, you crack me the f up!

funny thing tho: i had put my phone on vibrate around 10pm because i was playing with mr m, and we put my phone under his butt so when it rang, he'd jump. when i went to bed, i forgot to take it off vibrate!!!!! lmao!!!!
didn't realize it was on vibrate until about, oh, 20 minutes ago!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaaa!

so now we got another late night phone caller from bailey's bar? heehee!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I got a phone call as well. Heading back from Key West at about 3:30 am and I think I was in Tennesse. I knew it as soon as my phone rang who it was.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I had a early morning call, too! A nice invite to OPA! I should have went....Hammer would have probably paid

I was up, but didn't hear my phone cuz my dang ear was plugged up <_< I appreciate hearing today

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
my phone was dead on the river paul sorry for not calling back. i called earlier to tell you where we were. sorry about that...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts