Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be fairly simple. Bet you cant do it............

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Oct 21 2003, 11:24 AM)I like it!

Bees could be a bomber!
with ammo!
This just goes to show...Men and women think nothing alike. I want nothing to do with this project, except maybe to watch the take off!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 21 2003, 11:23 AM)Maybe this is a good job for SnowPuff!

Don't go draging me into this one. <_<

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 21 2003, 11:30 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 21 2003, 11:23 AM) Maybe this is a good job for SnowPuff!

Don't go draging me into this one.

Drugged, dragged....get to it, Boy!
I'd like to see it done with bumble bees....bbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....OUCH!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Oct 21 2003, 10:32 AM)We actually did this years ago when I worked in a job shop. We used mylar paper and toothpicks.. It worked great... Then we use to shoot them out of the air with rubberbands...
Good one Rich!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Oct 21 2003, 11:32 AM)We actually did this years ago when I worked in a job shop. We used mylar paper and toothpicks.. It worked great... Then we use to shoot them out of the air with rubberbands...
Flash back... or vellum also did the banner tow with horse flies or bumble bees...little bit of rubber cement some thead and some single ply from the mens room gently add text and and instant corporate advertising

Tony

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
If you glue 2 flies facing forward and 2 flies facing backwards, would the plane go in circles?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Next time I have an extra 3-64 hours on my hands, maybe ill try this out.... or not. I'd rather exercise my liver.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts