Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandfather just stopped in to pick up my grandmas vehicle, and said a man fell through the ice on a snowmobile, and they recovered the snowmobile but couldn't find the man? has anyone else heard this?

·
Registered
182 Posts
yea i read that too the man as drunk at a party in SCS drove his sled on LSC and went home then when he was walking back too look for his sled a cop asked what he was doin and the man replied "Looking for my snowmobile"

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
QUOTE(tomcat1191 @ Feb 7 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>His snowmobile broke down and he walked home.. The news is a joke. Did anyone look at home first

Wether or not the news is really a joke, the bright side is that nobody is missing and nobody became another victim to Lake St Clair!

·
Registered
214 Posts
You know, I was on this call and let me shed some light on this. The guy was found and everything was ok and that's what really matters. However, I work midnights and when I went home, I couldn't sleep cause I kept thinking about this drunk guy lying on the ice freezing to death, piled up into a pier, or under the ice. To pass this off as just a drunk acting stupid and laughing it off think about the guys who go looking for these guys for a second.

·
Registered
157 Posts
QUOTE(Cleetus94 @ Feb 8 2010, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You know, I was on this call and let me shed some light on this. The guy was found and everything was ok and that's what really matters. However, I work midnights and when I went home, I couldn't sleep cause I kept thinking about this drunk guy lying on the ice freezing to death, piled up into a pier, or under the ice. To pass this off as just a drunk acting stupid and laughing it off think about the guys who go looking for these guys for a second. good point ! Your services are greatly appreciated !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts