Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah but you didn't post the next picture where she is kicking him squarely in the pance.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 22 2003, 09:19 AM)Looks like they are in a third world country........Wouldn't happen here!

Your right, I can't belive she made him put down his beer and get off the couch and walk with her, not in America!!!!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 22 2003, 10:04 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 22 2003, 09:19 AM) Looks like they are in a third world country........Wouldn't happen here!

Your right, I can't belive she made him put down his beer and get off the couch and walk with her, not in America!!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Very funny, the pic is a fake though. The shadows are not at the same angle, there is some distortion around the guys position, and his feet are not placed correctly for a walking stride.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Aug 22 2003, 11:00 AM)Very funny, the pic is a fake though. The shadows are not at the same angle, there is some distortion around the guys position, and his feet are not placed correctly for a walking stride.
Go figure.. It took an engineeer to figure that out. haha Just kidding... Don't come over and punch me in my cube...

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Aug 22 2003, 12:00 PM)Very funny, the pic is a fake though. The shadows are not at the same angle, there is some distortion around the guys position, and his feet are not placed correctly for a walking stride.
man, you really reading a lot into that pic, why would anyone want to fake a pic like that, hmmmm, just opened my new photoshop, should I paste my buddies head on some fat chick, no, i got it, i will make a dude walking in front of a woman carrying a heavy load of sticks.....

doesn't look fake to me, even enlarged on photoshop the pixel all appear consistent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts