Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Manana II just landed a sweet a$$ job as an Executive Assistant to the CEO. I am sooooooooooooo happy for her after the blow out at her last job. Every morning she jumped on the computer for hours sending out resumes. In the end, she networked and somebody made some phone calls and got her an interview.

Now I can continue saving for my 40ft. Sunseeker...oh wait a minute...I guess thats after I pay for the wedding
Anyway...just thought I would share with you all. Not only is she the love of my life but she is a very hard worker and deserves it.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
GREAT !!!!!
CONGRATS !
SO HAPPY 4 YA

NOW YOU NEED TO CALL MR MANANA JR... "COMPUTER" NOW. AND HOPEFULLY SHE WILL STILL JUMP ON IT FOR HOURS AFTER YOUR MARRIED !!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Congrats!! I am sure you are sooooo excited to get up at the crack of dawn to go work again!!
Cyndi has been trying to get back into working and I have been trying to get out of it.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 14 2003, 04:04 PM)Congratz lets celebrate by getting drunk.
We are going to Crews Inn for dinner....then we are going to the pawn shop to get her car back
If anyone is in the neighborhood stop by. Just look for the drunken happy blonde hanging out with the bald guy

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Jul 14 2003, 04:08 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 14 2003, 04:04 PM) Congratz lets celebrate by getting drunk.
We are going to Crews Inn for dinner....then we are going to the pawn shop to get her car back
If anyone is in the neighborhood stop by. Just look for the drunken happy blonde hanging out with the bald guy

Hopefully she gets on the computer tonight too

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 14 2003, 04:10 PM)QUOTE(manana @ Jul 14 2003, 04:08 PM) QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 14 2003, 04:04 PM) Congratz lets celebrate by getting drunk.

I bet Toms hoping she gets on somethings else!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 14 2003, 04:13 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 14 2003, 04:10 PM) QUOTE(manana @ Jul 14 2003, 04:08 PM) QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 14 2003, 04:04 PM) Congratz lets celebrate by getting drunk.

Sorry guys

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 14 2003, 04:17 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 14 2003, 04:13 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 14 2003, 04:10 PM) QUOTE(manana @ Jul 14 2003, 04:08 PM) QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 14 2003, 04:04 PM) Congratz lets celebrate by getting drunk.

Sorry guys

I am the computer..."Mr. Hard Drive"
and yeh its got a hemi

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Congrats, Manana II... Hope it turns out to be a great job for you!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Congrats!

It's all in who ya know. Networking is the way to go!

Maybe you'll get the Sunseeker as a wedding gift!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
YAY! Way to go Cyndi!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts