Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She was like a little kid and the first day of class.
She was sporting the corporate nave blue outfit...complete with blazar jacket and black pumps. I wanted her to be my assistant again
I hope she has a good first day.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 28 2003, 10:29 AM)Go Manan II! Show 'em what ya got

I don't know if mañana would like that very much.

Is that how you two met? She was your assistant?

Good luck!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ROCK AND ROLL MANANA II!!!!!!!!!!

wahoooooooooooooo!!!!

manana's got dirty secretarial thoughts of 'dictation' going thru his head now...lol!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Congrats !
Good Luck !

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I saw her at lunch and told her about all of your kind posts...she says THANK YOU...anyway we were eating lunch and all of sudden she freaked out! She went to the dentist 2 weeks ago and it appears that whatever he did fell out. She had to go back to work and finish the day. I am not sure if she is in pain or not like she was 2 wks. ago.That sucks on your first day on the job.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Manana, some time this week i may need you to help me get some speakers/amps to joiners house.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 28 2003, 02:24 PM)Manana, some time this week i may need you to help me get some speakers/amps to joiners house.

NO PROBLEM!!!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Jul 28 2003, 02:28 PM)She was like a little kid and the first day of class.
She was sporting the corporate nave blue outfit...complete with blazar jacket and black pumps. I wanted her to be my assistant again
I hope she has a good first day.
Thanks honey--- but correction! I WAS NOT wearing navy blue suit with black pumps!!!!! ewww!!!! I was wearing a black suit wit black pumps! You should know me better than that ;-)

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Thanks you guys!! My first day is finally over- yeah, at lunch today i bit into my mexi melt (yum) and lo and behold my back molar tooth cracked into a bunch... well only 2 pieces- OUCH!! I just got a root canal in that tooth about two weeks ago... what a pain in the arse! I have an appt on Wednesday- he better be fixing it this time fo free ;-)

Thaks for coming over and having a Corona with me Pauligan- i surely needed it after my day today ;-)

The nicest part about today.. well besides having a liabation with Pauligan... Manana made me dinner and brought me home flowers from work- thanks baby!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts