Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok peeps I suggest we guess when Manana III is coming!!!! The person who guess correctly________________________________________ (I have not gotten that far) Any ideas?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
June 6, 2004!!!! A coozie to the winner?? I was going to start a thread like this, but wasn't sure if they would find it funny
Heehee..I think it is...

·
Registered
111 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 5 2003, 04:05 PM)June 6, 2004!!!! A coozie to the winner?? I was going to start a thread like this, but wasn't sure if they would find it funny
Heehee..I think it is...
I'm going where??

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
<_< MananaIII will be a boat, not a child and they will take delivery on May 1st 2004...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
not offended at all... actually this is a great thread.. hmm....**huge smiles** hopefully soon!! It is all up to Manana I now ;-)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 6 2003, 12:14 AM)
MananaIII will be a boat, not a child and they will take delivery on May 1st 2004...

WIZ....you got game! Yep...I'm gonna be a proud daddy of a 2004 45ft. 34,000 pound SUN SEEKER Jr.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go MANANA I!!!!! The pressure is on!!!!

Ha ha WIZ looks like Manana III will be a BABY not a boat!!!!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 8 2003, 03:02 PM)Go MANANA I!!!!! The pressure is on!!!!

Ha ha WIZ looks like Manana III will be a BABY not a boat!!!!!

yeah Wiz and Manana....what girlie said... Honey, i think i have more people on my cheering team than you do.. hee! hee! LOL!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Manana........a boat won't puke on you, poop on you, keep you up all night, if it is a bad boat, you can get rid of it, unlike children

(just razzin')

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 8 2003, 03:15 PM)Manana........a boat won't puke on you, poop on you, keep you up all night, if it is a bad boat, you can get rid of it, unlike children

(just razzin')

If you have a baby, you will have someone to wash your boat for you in about 10 years!!!

( I am trying to think like a male here!!)

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 8 2003, 03:15 PM)Manana........a boat won't puke on you, poop on you, keep you up all night, if it is a bad boat, you can get rid of it, unlike children

(just razzin')
but a baby will not have blown gaskets, worn out impellers, over heating engines, require $300.00 a weekend in gasoline and the retail value goes down hill as soon as it is conceived ;-)

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 8 2003, 03:27 PM)and the retail value goes down hill as soon as it is conceived ;-)
you need to talk to my mother....LOL !

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 8 2003, 04:21 PM)If you have a baby, you will have someone to wash your boat for you in about 10 years!!!

WHAT!!! Wait 10 years!! He just got married. He has a wife to wash the boat NOW!

Now THAT is thinking like a male!

Amateur!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 8 2003, 03:31 PM)QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 8 2003, 04:21 PM) If you have a baby, you will have someone to wash your boat for you in about 10 years!!!

WHAT!!! Wait 10 years!! He just got married. He has a wife to wash the boat NOW!

Amateur!

yeah !
and they can practice baby making on the boat too !
(but practice the "Pull and Spray" method...lol !

Just take note of Christine's (freckels) forehead....
padding is your friend in the cabin.....

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 8 2003, 03:29 PM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 8 2003, 03:27 PM) and the retail value goes down hill as soon as it is conceived ;-)
you need to talk to my mother....LOL !
LOL!!!

"pull and spray method"~ ** i do not think i should be smiling, but i am**

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 8 2003, 03:31 PM)Wait 10 years!! He just got married. He has a wife to wash the boat NOW!

Amateur!

I guess so!!!!
.......and I am not referring to Cyndi washing the boat I am referring to being an amateur at thinking male!!!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I heard Manana secretly went out and got himself fixed so he could keep on trying without results.

Check under the mattress for Sunseeker brochures!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 8 2003, 04:31 PM)QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 8 2003, 04:21 PM) If you have a baby, you will have someone to wash your boat for you in about 10 years!!!

Amateur!

Argghh Arghhh....now you are talkin...lol

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 8 2003, 04:27 PM)but a baby will not have blown gaskets, worn out impellers, over heating engines, require $300.00 a weekend in gasoline and the retail value goes down hill as soon as it is conceived ;-)

"but a baby will not have blown gaskets" NO just a nose that will constantly leak so that NO gasket could stop it. I aint even gonna talk about the other orifices that "leak" on children....

"worn out impellers" No just the 100 dollar bball/skateboarding shoes you will need every 90 days cause they: 1. dont fit, 2. are worn out, 3. are not in style.

"over heating engines" - Overeating sweets then see "blown head gasket"

"300.00 a weekend in gasoline" Priced daycare and a babysitter for some sanity time lately? This figure is only for 6 to 8 months here in Michigan.

retail value goes down hill vs. cost going up every year? At least you can pay off a boat....EVENTUALLY!

I guess I am on Manana I's and Eddies side....lol

Mini

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
With my first child I had the boat first....Bought it when Cole was 3 months old and took her out. She slept like a rock. If you ask her, she'll tell you, she's been boating all her life! Yep, a whole 13 years....

My other one has been on a boat since she was about 6 weeks...........she loves it too.

It is possible to have the best of both worlds!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts