1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Where was this at?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 23 2003, 08:12 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 23 2003, 07:44 AM) Where was this at?

I think in Pauligan's bathroom!
Funny!
I meant, where is that whole gathering at?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Manana II you did not give in did you!!????!!! I know his tireless efforts and conniving ways must be difficult, but we have faith in you!!!!!!!!

So now it is only 13 more days!!!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Gotta admit though that was a "classic" stealth move. She didn't even have a clue until he had finished his dirty work and was in site of the"promised land". Tom sometimes those small victories are the sweetest!! See ya tonight!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Oh by the way!!! Typical girl house with fluffy toilet seat cover that drunken men have to prop up with their knee so that they can take a quick wiz.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 23 2003, 11:56 AM)
Oh by the way!!! Typical girl house with fluffy toilet seat cover that drunken men have to prop up with their knee so that they can take a quick wiz.
Where are you taking me???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 23 2003, 11:56 AM)
That's when you just pee in the sink.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Word on the street is that Manana got some. No willpower!!!!

word

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 24 2003, 09:19 AM)Word on the street is that Manana got some. No willpower!!!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 24 2003, 09:19 AM)Word on the street is that Manana got some. No willpower!!!!

word
VICTORY!!!!!!! Mission accomplished

And YES.... that toilet seat almost damaged the "Johnson"

THANKS for GREAT TIME Pauline!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts