Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Well I think this work week is a marthon work week. I had 38 hours in by COB Wednesday and now have worked almost 25 hours straight through right now with a few cat naps during the night. Can you say energy pills?
I am hoping to get out of here in time to catch a nap and make it up to Bumpers tonight. <_< All in all I feel pretty good right now.

Dave is your boat in the water yet?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hang in there, cotty! just picture that cold beer in your hand later on!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
[email protected] cotty! The other day I worked 20 hours straight then a 18, then partied last night at the Fly Bar, now off to the Home Improvement Show at Macomb College on 12 mile. I don't know if I'll have any steam left to party tonight. Might have to take some "All Night Long" pills!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Feb 28 2004, 08:53 AM)Might have to take some "All Night Long" pills!
Already on top of this one. I am using up some of my vegas pills.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
cotty-man.... I might have to show just to buy you a beer for your dedicated work ethics!!!

The light at the end of the unnel IS visible!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(samson @ Feb 28 2004, 09:39 AM)
That's just not right man!!!

What's not right is that I am a salaried employee so I don't get paid overtime.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
just drink a bottle of that pink stuff from the river cruz cotty. everything will be just fine...

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 28 2004, 09:46 AM)just drink a bottle of that pink stuff from the river cruz cotty. everything will be just fine...

I need some more of those pills you have.
See you tonight.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 28 2004, 09:45 AM)QUOTE(samson @ Feb 28 2004, 09:39 AM)
That's just not right man!!!

What's not right is that I am a salaried employee so I don't get paid overtime.

I hope like he!! that they treat you right there cuz you are correct. That ain't right!

The worst I ever had was 2 100 hour weeks in a row. Rushing to fix somebody else's f-up and still meet a release date. The only good part is that I was hourly and I got most of the OT in comp time so I wasn't killed in taxes.

I think your boss should be buying your drinks tonight!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update....I am still here at work and it's coming up to 36 hours straight.

What time is everyone going to Bumpers?????

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I put in a TON of hours this week too - every night besides one until the wee hours of the morning.

My kids were even late for school one day bc I didn't hear the alarm clock

You'd think when I took a break from work I'd get away from the computer, yet here i am

ps. cotty: what do you do?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Feb 28 2004, 05:10 PM)ps. cotty: what do you do?
I wear many hats here at work but for the most part right now I am a Cost Accountant for consigned stock. I am just waiting for some thousand page report to print for reconcile and then and only then can I compile my spreadsheet to find my variances to transmit to our customer. Pain in my rear but looks like I am going to get to leave at 6pm and won't have to return until 7am.
We have temps doing all the clerical work over night.
which means I will just have more work fixing there mistakes tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 28 2004, 04:51 PM)Update....I am still here at work and it's coming up to 36 hours straight.

What time is everyone going to Bumpers?????
Dookie and myself are going up there about 8 for dinner and some peeps said they were coming after 9!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts