Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MARCH MADNESS March 1 - 15th
Andre and Naum's Canvas shop is running our re-sew special. We will re-sew your canvas with Tenara life time warranty thread for the cost of regular thread. Black, White and clear colors only. Average top cost about $100 to re-sew. Small covers maybe $75 large covers, Biminis and campers could run up to $200. Drop off only unless I am in the area I will pick them up. Now is the time to get your canvas issues taking care of before the season gets busy. You don't want to have to leave your boat uncovered. And remember, we will beat any competitors written quote. So the really is no reason not to go with the shop you can trust that has been around for over 33 years. Thank you.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
I may come see you I still need screens replaced I may just do the rear screen

I'll be in touch.

I sent a friend to Andra who wanted a covering for a pontoon boat.
he gave them a great idea did the work and they are very happy with the lay out
and quality of work.

I would be happy to send anyone to you to do there work.

keep up the good work

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(mark352 @ Feb 25 2010, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I may come see you I still need screens replaced I may just do the rear screen

I'll be in touch.

and quality of work.

keep up the good work
Thanks Mark. So how many pizza's as that going to cost me. jk.

Just let me know. You know us, we work for pizza. Last time we did some work for Mark, when he came to pick it up he had a hot pizza in his hands. You should of seen the look on everyones face's in the shop. Mark was God.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Feb 26 2010, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Feb 25 2010, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I may come see you I still need screens replaced I may just do the rear screen

I'll be in touch.

and quality of work.

keep up the good work

Just let me know. You know us, we work for pizza. Last time we did some work for Mark, when he came to pick it up he had a hot pizza in his hands. You should of seen the look on everyones face's in the shop. Mark was God.

are you in town

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I have called the number twice, with no answer.

I was just at Sun Up talking with Mike and did not see you around. I need a canvas stitched. Its only about 24" seem that I had an accident with last year...

Thanks
Ken

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(mark352 @ Feb 26 2010, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Feb 26 2010, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Feb 25 2010, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I may come see you I still need screens replaced I may just do the rear screen

I'll be in touch.

and quality of work.

keep up the good work

Yes.

are you in town

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(K G @ Feb 26 2010, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have called the number twice, with no answer.

I was just at Sun Up talking with Mike and did not see you around. I need a canvas stitched. Its only about 24" seem that I had an accident with last year...

Thanks
Ken
Sorry about that. We had some phone issues after a tenant moved out that I am still working on. Try calling 586-484-7164 thats my cell. I should be there Monday by 9am. Thanks.

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Feb 28 2010, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(K G @ Feb 26 2010, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have called the number twice, with no answer.

Thanks
Ken
Sorry about that. We had some phone issues after a tenant moved out that I am still working on. Try calling 586-484-7164 thats my cell. I should be there Monday by 9am. Thanks.

I will even be there today from like 11-1 if anyone needs to drop anything off or you just want to come talk. Thanks

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(mark352 @ Mar 1 2010, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>good to see you today Andre
thanks for the work your doing for me

Brand new screens on the canvas I am this much closer to boating enjoyment

Anytime. I forgot to mention you have to throw in a pizza to.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Mar 1 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Mar 1 2010, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>good to see you today Andre

thats a given
just don;t have it ready on a Monday

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Homey @ Mar 2 2010, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>All this talk and not a single mention of a pen - pizza but no pen ! Unbelieveable !
We are running low on pens. They might become collector items.

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(mark352 @ Mar 1 2010, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Mar 1 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Mar 1 2010, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>good to see you today Andre

thats a given
just don;t have it ready on a Monday

Your screens are done. let me know if you want to pick them up or if you want me to drop them off. No hurry.

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(mark352 @ Mar 5 2010, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want to drop them off I am here till 8
or I'll pick them up Monday

Thanks

How did that work out with the side screens
It came out nice. You will be happy with the visibility.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Mar 8 2010, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Mar 5 2010, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want to drop them off I am here till 8
or I'll pick them up Monday

Thanks

How did that work out with the side screens
It came out nice. You will be happy with the visibility.

how late are you there I'll come pick up today if your there till around 5

1 - 20 of 21 Posts