Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all Yawl!!

Just trying to find out who is a Markley boater. We have the Parade of Lights night coming up and we are trying to make plans and meet new people.
So.....anybody from Markley?

·
Registered
954 Posts
I just pm you a reply from earlier. My Brother is moored there on the river.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Since it looks like Hazy and I aren't going to go to Europe thanks to various reasons, major one THE US PASSPORT AGENCY or whatever they are called. He is talking about dressing his boat up as a Dolphin and advertising in that parade. When is it again?

·
Registered
954 Posts
If time is a problem you can expadite it and get it in 3 days. I have the number of a place in troy

·
Registered
64 Posts
QUOTE(Veronique @ Jul 22 2003, 03:50 PM)Since it looks like Hazy and I aren't going to go to Europe thanks to various reasons, major one THE US PASSPORT AGENCY or whatever they are called. He is talking about dressing his boat up as a Dolphin and advertising in that parade. When is it again?
I know where you can get 1 in about 2 hours.
He lives just inside detroit, near hamtramck.
i think he charges $75.00 u.s.
pm me if intersted i will give you his pager number

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yup, Like JABBERJAWS said , I'm in Markley on the river. The parade of lights are Aug 2. It's going to be a party.
Gary864 were on the river is your brother I'm in well R127.

Rob

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
We are at markley also L55 there is a big party going on for the parade of lights. I invited the ambassador from mexico to it. No bs Im taking him fishing that morning kinda cool

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jul 22 2003, 09:33 PM)We are at markley also L55 there is a big party going on for the parade of lights. I invited the ambassador from mexico to it. No bs Im taking him fishing that morning kinda cool

·
Registered
954 Posts
Wakinup my brother is About 5 or 6 boats from the hoist. If you know Mike (lives on a sailboat) he is next to him. I was there last year in my Phantom and tied off the back of Mike and My Brother Brian.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Gary,
I'll be out there having a party for the Parade of lights too. I'll be around well R99 I think it is. Look for the Two White 12X20 Tents and thats were I'll be. Stop in and say Hi. I'm looking forward to meeting some more people from the site.

Rob

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
We will be ther too I am going to stop by r99 i think thats the number on the flyer and talk to them this weekend. We will be at the boat saturday night after the air show. Stop by and have a cold one with me L55 I will either be there or at the pool with the kidz. 41 yo fat guy with graying hair. Hey I just described most of the boaters there lol
Just yell out fatcat and ill know its a lscn peep

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Fatcat,
I'd stop by this weekend but I'll up north camping. I didn't know my buddy had a flyer out I'll have to ask him about that......lol.

I'll have to stop in and see ya some time for a cold one. and your right ,I think you did describe just about everybody in the marina......lol

Rob

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Wakin up
I think that is the well number the flyers are the ones on all of the bathroom doors. looking forward to meeting you and everyone of the lscn peeps there. I usually stay on the boat Saturday night with my son, the wife comes out sunday morning. In the evening im almost allways sitting on the boat enjoying an adult beverage, i dont like to be on the lake at night. Stop by any time, that goes for the rest of the lscn peeps too.

·
Registered
954 Posts
On the flyer does it have a name. I think we are talikng about the same party. The white tents by the river behind the bathhouse??

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Yes Gary thats the same party im talking about, I think the whole damn marina will be partying. looking forward to meeting you there. I might be bringing the mexican ambasador to the US and his wife . BTW there are two empty wells behind my boat that you could fit in you might want to ask about it. they are at the end of L dock right by the entrance from the river.

·
Registered
954 Posts
You guys will have to find me for a pop (adult of course). I will be near the ban, I believe they are playing from 4 to 8. Then they go to there night gig. I will be helping set them up. They are a couple of guys I know from a wedding a few years ago. It should be a great day. If I am not by the band find me where the beer is. I will be nice to put a face to the screen name.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts