Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Mar 5 2004, 03:25 PM)Just think of all the things she can teach the others in prison with her to make.
Like how to "toss a salad" w/o tongs?!

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Mar 5 2004, 03:25 PM)Just think of all the things she can teach the others in prison with her to make.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
They will have to change the name of her show to.........

From Martha Cell.......

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh my god! she's going to jail?
holy crap!!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
I can see it now, as she does her show from prison: "On today's show, we'll show you how to make a shiv from an ordinary bar of soap" !!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
To think she did it for $228,000.00 bucks. I'll bet she wished she had never taken that phone call from her broker. Like she really needed the cash

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
That's what happens when you get greedy <_< How about donating that to some group that needs it???

If I was a judge I'd have her running charitable fundraisers with a smile
for a long time.

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Do you really think she will get jail time?

If she does will she have to pay her jail expenses or do we. If we do then they should just let her go and charge a "HUGE" fine.

What a world we live in!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Ends up this whole debacle has cost her company $700 Million, just so she could save $228,000 in the beginning

She isn't necessarily going to jail. Her convictions carry a weight of twenty years but they are predicting she won't be in there that long.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode @ Mar 5 2004, 04:07 PM)Kmart, 6:00 AM tomorrow, all stores....
it's the Martha's going to jail sale!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts