Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Matrix's part II

2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  BigDaddy 
#1 ·
I think my cousin and I are going to go to see it tonight at 10:45 show. If anyone else wants to join. Buy your tickets online thru amctheatres.com. Were going to met at BW3 and have a few before.

See less See more
#5 ·
Yea it's passed my bed time too...but it's also my fav movie. I guess you could think of it like....I go to the bar till 2am on work nights sometimes.....at least tonight I won't be drunk when I get home.
......than all I need to do is limp thru work on Thursday cause I'm leaving for White Water Rafting Thursday evening.

#9 ·
Well Big Daddy and another friend of mine saw it. My thoughts....

Part 1 was my fav movie of all time so this one had quite a lot to live up to. The fight and action secnes were out of this world cool along with all the special effects. But there was a ton of story development in this one and I'm not sure I caught everything. You know how after you saw the first one you could go back and watch it again and know excatly what the orical and others ment.....well I think this ones the same way. People said things and at the time they were said they didn't really make sense but now that I know the big picture it should be better next time. The story does take quite a twist and part 3 should be pretty wild. I couldn't believe how many people didn't sit thru the credits to see the preview for part 3.....I guess at 1:15 am they just wanted to get home. Overall 2 thumbs up!

#10 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 14 2003, 10:13 AM)It's all good....

I shouldn't go out on work nights either.......but
who gives a sh$t
My other friends and school mates always question me about why we get together for 1 or 10 during the week. I tell them it breaks up the week and well, it's just SOMETHING fun to do.

I guess if they're not part LSCN they really don't know the dynamics this group has - we just love each other & can't stand to be apart!!! AWWWWWWWWW

They always tell me too "Shandog - you have ONE HELL of a social life - you always have so much fun and there ALWAYS is a party."

My response to them "You DON'T EVEN KNOW how much fun we have - It's like being in high school all over again!!"

#14 ·
The trailer was good but short.....It was what I thought was the Orical speaking and them showing a bunch of clips. Something I really think I need to watch again.....anytime the Orical speaks you need to listen. (I'm sure it will be on the net in no time.)

#18 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 15 2003, 09:31 AM)The theater went nuts for that trailer......I mean total nuts. I guess that's a bigger movie than I thought. Seems kinda lame to me.
Its a whole nostalgia thing. Everyone grew up being scared by these two.

#20 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 15 2003, 09:47 AM)yea.....well when he went to space I thought it was going to end.
Are you kidding? It didn't end when he went to Manhattan or Hell, why would it end in space?

Actually, Jason Goes to Hell ended with his mask being pulled underground by Freddy's glove, so this should have been the next movie.

I'm still waiting for an Alien vs. Predator movie!

#21 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 14 2003, 09:00 AM)I think my cousin and I are going to go to see it tonight at 10:45 show. If anyone else wants to join. Buy your tickets online thru amctheatres.com. Were going to met at BW3 and have a few before.

BW3? Where is it and what time?

I loved the fisrt one too and I thought I was the only person to stick around and watch credits.

#23 ·
Rerun - saw MatrixII last night. Loved it! Thought the first half hour was a little slow but that scene on the highway was friggen out of this world. Kind of fuzzy on the whole agent Smith thing he's almost become like "filler" time. Can only figure him out as some kind of rogue program or something now. He's not as sinister as in the first one. But still love it when he says "Mister Andersoooon"! He has serious potential of turning into the next Freddy or Pinhead or Jason so I wish he was plugged back into the Matrix. Goddamn, Trinity is hot though. Gotta love a woman who can kick you in the face. (Last girlfriend could, whatta turn-on, Jaw still cracks)

Gonna be one of those ones you have to see a couple hundred times to get it all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.