Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
I didn't fill up at Schmid last Sunday but when Instigator & I went by there pumps they were reading $1.81 I wonder if that's from last year.

beachbum

·
Registered
991 Posts
For those that fill up on shore, I paid 1.35 for mid grade for my car at the Speedway at Jefferson and Crocker, just a bitch getting a trailer in there and I think its the 10% ethanol blend.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ May 7 2003, 11:15 AM)For those that fill up on shore, I paid 1.35 for mid grade for my car at the Speedway at Jefferson and Crocker, just a bitch getting a trailer in there and I think its the 10% ethanol blend.
This place always has good prices for gas

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Beacon Cove, Sunday 5/18......... $2.11 per gallon and a flat $8.00 for pump out, regardless of tank size.

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
16 may 03:
harbor hill - $1.99

kean's - $1.99 (kean's is hard to get to as they are doing construction on the gas pier

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, thats right Zesty. I am at Beacon Cove but bought my gas at Balfours on Sunday. $1.86 times a couple hundred gallons = worth the ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 19 2003, 11:12 AM)Yep, thats right Zesty. I am at Beacon Cove but bought my gas at Balfours on Sunday. $1.86 times a couple hundred gallons = worth the ride.

Kind of new to buying gas on the water. Where is Balfours? Looking for a good place to buy gas around harsen's island.

thanks
Scott

1 - 18 of 18 Posts