Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everybody,
I will be doing measurments and bodyfat testing free of charge at my studio this Saturday from 8am-12pm only. So if you are interested stop in . 28750 Utica road,
Make sure your hydrated and that you did not already workout. Wear tight fitting clothes so that your measurments are accurate.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 25 2003, 01:02 PM)I'll be there...

Cyndi will NOT do it, though!! hee hee...

peer pressure won't make a dent in her resolve not to know.
The only person that is going to see her test is me. I will keep everyones results private and confidential.
This is a great way to see your results!!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Nov 25 2003, 01:27 PM)hhhmmmm..... perhaps. I will really have to think about this one.. do i really want to know how much body fat i have???

It's all good. The results are for you only. You are in great shape already , even though you say you haven't worked out in a while, its good to take some time off. There are some people who never workout, and are sooo out of shape. You are ahead of the game

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Fit-chick, I was going to come by your gym today because I'm going to be out of town until December 1st.
If today's not good, I guess I'll just go with my same-o home scale results. I know you have to draw the line with all these measurings somewhere, but let me know if this afternoon around 4:30-5:00 is OK or not.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Nov 25 2003, 01:43 PM)Fit-chick, I was going to come by your gym today because I'm going to be out of town until December 1st.
If today's not good, I guess I'll just go with my same-o home scale results. I know you have to draw the line with all these measurings somewhere, but let me know if this afternoon around 4:30-5:00 is OK or not.
Sure! Come on in I will be there from 3-8pm, If you want to stay and workout or do a class your more than welcome

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i will be there sometime

is it possible i am so out of shape that i have 30, 40, 50%
bodyfat ?

how do you do this? i have always been heavy for my size, even when i was in great shape.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 25 2003, 01:56 PM)i will be there sometime

bodyfat ?

how do you do this? i have always been heavy for my size, even when i was in great shape.
No worries Fast Eddie! If it is on the higher end , it will soon decrease with the right eating plan and exercise.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 25 2003, 01:56 PM)i will be there sometime

bodyfat ?

i think you have publicize eddie's fat %, we need a good one

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
really you think my fat% is that high !?

50% ?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
shheeewwww !

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 25 2003, 03:38 PM)i think you have publicize eddie's fat %, we need a good one
LMFAO!!!! Yeah tell us!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts