Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I meeting at 6:00 at Wild Woodies for a 6:30 departure.
6:45 Bucemies on M-59 pick-up
Free Concert Run~~~~well $3.00

Meatloaf puts on a good show.

Tin Fish for the Hearty AFTER the drop offs!

Remember the fest Sunday morning early~~~WHO cares!!! Party PARTY!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
ARE YOU TAKING THE RED BUS TO THE TIN FISH? IF SO, WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK YOU'LL BE BACK FROM DTE AND LOAD UP FOR TIN FISH? (THAT IS IF THAT'S THE PLAN)

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Sep 24 2003, 05:53 PM)ARE YOU TAKING THE RED BUS TO THE TIN FISH? IF SO, WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK YOU'LL BE BACK FROM DTE AND LOAD UP FOR TIN FISH? (THAT IS IF THAT'S THE PLAN)
After the drop off at Woodies the to the fish~
Joe

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Joe will you be at the Tin Fish and if so what time?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Lately the concerts stop around 10:30pm and everyone goes back to the bus.

Traffic moves out by 11pm.

We get back to Woody's by 12am.

Looks like we can make it out there by last call.

At least we would have plenty of room for all the people that aren't in the condition to drive home.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Sep 26 2003, 10:59 AM)Find out if Meatloafer can re-schedule his show.
This is the night of the freak'n TIN FISH PARTY!!!
Making the call....They said they will do ANYTHING for the TAXMAN

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Let me get this straight, your having a bus ride to DTE on the same day as the Tin Fish party, and you don't plan on getting back until 1:00.

I'm sure Tom and Candice will appreciate that. Last call? I thought we had an understanding not to post your parties on the same day as ours?

Joe, next time ask permission.

Thanks.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Sep 26 2003, 11:15 AM)Let me get this straight, your having a bus ride to DTE on the same day as the Tin Fish party, and you don't plan on getting back until 1:00.

I'm sure Tom and Candice will appreciate that. Last call? I thought we had an understanding not to post your parties on the same day as ours?

Joe, next time ask permission.

Thanks.
Sorry guys.....I don't have one LSCN"er going except Julie...
I'm know everyone is going to the fish.......I'm just tossing out the the invitation.......And I invited everyone in May on my "Taxmans Summer of fun" Post last May They should have check my schedule first

Please! if my invitations to anything are not in the best interests of LSCN please delete them or PM me and I will do it.

Please delete it now if you wish!! SORRY! NO hard feelings here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.