Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea who owns the mega-yacht UNITY that's parked across from Jacks on the seawall? It's a thing of beauty and dwarfes any other boat around here.

Just wondering.....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
is it blue?
it belongs to the fords.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We could see it if someone would fix the dang camera. <_<

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, the big Blue one.

The Fords CK? As in William Clay? I thought that boat looked the same color as the Lions uniform and the Ford logo LOL.........

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
is that the boat that is rented out and is docked at jefferson beach marina? i think that is the boat my old company rent's for a day every summer and takes the employees boating to the ambassador bridge and back. it's a blast!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i tried to fix the camera angle an hour ago,but i'm too short. i couldn't reach it. they've got a crew out there cleaning it now.

well, an hour ago.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 25 2004, 12:57 PM)i tried to fix the camera angle an hour ago,but i'm too short. i couldn't reach it. they've got a crew out there cleaning it now.

well, an hour ago.
Its also not updating.

·
Registered
206 Posts
My boat is at Jefferson Beach. On my out of the marina I passed the Unity and there was one of the crew onboard. I yelled and asked who owned it and did not get a reply. Later I asked someone at JB and the boat is owned be Elaina Ford. She's a Ford, Ford but don't know any more. It's one year old and 135' long. The best looking, largest, sharpest yacht I've ever seen. Got to be millions and millions that only a Ford could afford.

·
Registered
344 Posts
The big blue boat "UNITY" belongs to Henry Ford's grand daughter. The cost of the blue monster was 19 million. And did you know she married a plummer.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well looked into the boat a bit. Seems it was built by Palmer Johnson of Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin

Here is a good story about the boat. Seems noone wants to talk about it.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Rerun, that's exactly what I was looking for.

That is one HUGE beautiful yacht, I'd love to see the interior and engine room, I can just imagine.......

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
But it doesn't have a pool!

How about Greg Norman's (AKA the Shark) 228 ft Aussie Rules?

Wanna see what $70,000,000 would get ya?
http://www.shark.com/aussierules/

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
man... she's only 36. wow.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts