Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, member #1 probably the one that came up with this and set this all up. I would like to thank he/she/them for such a cool place.

S.S. Rube

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
QUOTE(S.S. RUBE @ Jul 12 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just wondering, member #1 probably the one that came up with this and set this all up. I would like to thank he/she/them for such a cool place.

S.S. Rube

You would want to talk to Capt Rob and Capt Mike
they are the brain childs of this place

look for a link to AMS
Advance Media Solutions
full web development and advertising options

If you need anything go through Breadonna on the board she works there and
could get a commission for any sales
she is also my daughter and she needs the money

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
I'm sitting here scanning 30 years worth of photos for our anniversary party, I took a break and did a Google search for members 1 - 20

site:www.lakestclair.net "Member No.: 20"

and came up with this. The first member I could find was no. 3.

tailgunner
Group: Members
Member No.: 3

daileyinterest
Member No.: 7

MrsSunbum
Member No.: 8

Canuck
Member No.: 14

rfdeiter
Member No.: 15

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
member numbers are kinda random, im #893 but thats doesn't really make sense.....

you won't find anyone other than captn rob or captn mike activly posting here that has an earlier join date than me....

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Jul 12 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(S.S. RUBE @ Jul 12 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just wondering, member #1 probably the one that came up with this and set this all up. I would like to thank he/she/them for such a cool place.

S.S. Rube

If you need anything go through Breadonna on the board she works there and
could get a commission for any sales
she is also my daughter and she needs the money

Ohhhh Father....you cease to amaze me. But I must say, I do "LOVE" when you put up my baby pictures.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I do beleive that member numbers were "changed" a while back (2002 maybe?). Something about having to rebuild the database or something.

As Goose stated, you wont fins many members here as long as him (or I). My date says Sept 00, but I do think it was earlier when I first joined.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Yeah something's up with either the numbers or dates. I was here after (but not long after) Goose & Mini but my number is lower?

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jul 13 2009, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I do beleive that member numbers were "changed" a while back (2002 maybe?). Something about having to rebuild the database or something.

As Goose stated, you wont fins many members here as long as him (or I). My date says Sept 00, but I do think it was earlier when I first joined.

Yep no way I beat Mini or Goose, I'm in the 400's

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'll do more reading than posting. Its a great site with tons of good information but some times I scratch my head and say... WTF was that???

check my numbers.

·
Registered
817 Posts
This is a GREAT BOATING SITE, unfortunatley Goose's over use of the word "GAY" has put it in the top ten search resulst for gay webistes!!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
There is a lot of member #1 in the Moot.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 13 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>wondering what mine is too

36D ?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Checking and pharming.

+1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts