Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
I can't log on to the pic's section. Keeps giving me a error. Any one know why?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm in there.

Gary, I can throw a picture in there of ya if you can't access it. I might have to throw in some smart a55 comments though...

·
Registered
954 Posts
Thanks Bayley put up a picture for me. Just remember I know your boat.
So be gentle with the comments. Many I can't wait to do a run with the gang from here.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hmmm... good point. I kept the comments out.

In order you view the pictures, I think you might to log onto a seperate page. It shows the photos I posted as ones from a "Guest".

Anyway, this is what I posted for you:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a great lookin' shot.

Those fun runs we did last year were a really great time.

Look forward to many more this year.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Very nic pic Gary. Welcome to the crew!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Why are you selling Lisa? Going bigger, faster or both?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Mar 4 2005, 04:00 PM)Why are you selling Lisa? Going bigger, faster or both?
[snapback]308998[/snapback]​

We were going to sell it and get a jet boat for this year....then another big boat next year. Now I have my eye on a couple of go fasts and not sure what we'll end up doing.
Boating is a disease, just the same as alcohol!

BTW, rack stored inside since new

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
How do we edit or delete pictures from here? I just added our new boat, but it shows it belongs to "Guest". Did "guest" steal my boat?

Thanks.

Anyway, here is a picture of our new 1983 Sea Ray 360 Express Cruiser. Only 33 more days till launch. We hope.

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
I think it will change from guest to you shortly. Maybe afiremen Mike who's in charge of the photo gallery can shed some light on this.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 7 2005, 12:26 PM)I think it will change from guest to you shortly. Maybe afiremen Mike who's in charge of the photo gallery can shed some light on this.
[snapback]309340[/snapback]​

Thanks Hammer.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
That is a beautiful boat PJ!!! Can't wait to step aboard!!!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Mar 8 2005, 07:17 AM)That is a beautiful boat PJ!!! Can't wait to step aboard!!!
[snapback]309523[/snapback]​

Thanks Bill. You know you are welcome.

Hey, did I send you a PM about some free ammo boxes or was I dreaming about this board and free stuff again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts