Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of camping out at Metro over Memorial Day weekend. Is anyone else up for it?

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
The XO's will be up for it!!! Hoping the weather
will be Great!!!!

XO

·
12,052 Posts
Will be in Canada at Radlins. Will catch up with ya' on monday.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 18 2004, 08:46 PM)Will be in Canada at Radlins. Will catch up with ya' on monday.
I don't think we are going to PIB now, so we should come hook up with you guys.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hey Wiz, how are you?
I will be celebrating my birthday that Saturday, who knows where I'll end up
but maybe beachbum & I will drop by if it's nice out

·
Registered
336 Posts
If we know that you guys are going to be there, Convincor and I will probably stop by for a while. I don't see us hanging for the whole weekend at Metro when there's so much lake to cover though! <_<

Can't wait for Memorial weekend, hoping Sunbum's will be back by then so we can party with them!! AND...if I'm not mistaken I'll get to see Rumpy again that weekend! It's going to be busy I think!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ May 19 2004, 08:35 AM)I'll be at Metro if I can pawn off my Beagles to my inlaws for the weekend.
Bring the beagles with you .. sure they will get a lot of attn ..

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(rumpshaker @ May 19 2004, 03:02 PM)Ill be on the CONVINCER boat

Did you sell your boat?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ May 19 2004, 09:45 AM)I'm parking my sailboat for the weekend & camping

I hope that you have fun hon. Because I know that I'll be having a blast in Chicago.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ May 19 2004, 11:02 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ May 19 2004, 09:45 AM) I'm parking my sailboat for the weekend & camping

I hope that you have fun hon. Because I know that I'll be having a blast in Chicago.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just rigged the camper top up for Abracadabra. We plan on camping for the Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully the weather cooperates...

Come on Summer!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Ladybug @ May 19 2004, 01:26 PM)If we know that you guys are going to be there, Convincor and I will probably stop by for a while. I don't see us hanging for the whole weekend at Metro when there's so much lake to cover though! <_<

Can't wait for Memorial weekend, hoping Sunbum's will be back by then so we can party with them!! AND...if I'm not mistaken I'll get to see Rumpy again that weekend! It's going to be busy I think!

We will be home either Sat evening..or Sunday. Not sure....but definately sometime Memorial Weekend. Hopefully we'll make it to Metro at some point. Maybe Convincors will pick us up & take us to Metro ??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts