Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Memorial Day weekend coming up right around the corner, what does everyone have planned? Moondancer said they would probably be at Metro with the boat, have a BBQ, and of course a few beers. Sounds like a plan to me.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Heading to Metro via boat Friday. JJII is also, staying all weekend, camping out on the boats. We'll have people visiting via car, etc.
Anyone else plan to be there?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I have nothing planned.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Fri. Sat. Golfing then Saturday afternoon helping 2 different buddies launching their boats, one in the Clinton River and one at the dock across from Eddies Drive in.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Chicago Saturday. Hopefully Lake St. Clair Sunday and Monday.

Sat
May 24 Few Showers 64°/51° 30 %
Sun
May 25 Few Showers 63°/49° 30 %
Mon
May 26 Scattered T-Storms 65°/51° 30 %

·
Registered
666 Posts
It depends on what the weather does. If it is going to be nice up north, that is where I will head. Will decide on taking the b oat or not at the last minute. Pain to tow up on a holiday weekend, but would proabably then leave it till the 8 June.

The weather will only tell.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 20 2003, 11:24 AM)4 days of full sun, warm weather in the Thames River. Being optimistic about the weather!
There goes the neighborhood!!
j/k

We'll be at Radlins on the Thames with about 30 boats from SPYC. Look out Canada......here we cooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Oh boy, we are getting invaded! I'll have to drop by and have a couple bevies with you guys. Hopefully be dropping my boat in this weekend at the Cove.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
BIG RED BUS IS IN THE EAST POINTE PARADE MONDAY!
JUDGE NOREEN REDMOND WILL BE OUR "STAR"
ALL ARE WELCOME

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Gosh ~ I haven't given the Holiday much thought yet...

I'll have the little ones. Anybody with the little peeps want to get together for a BBQ & some Sudds?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
If anyone has 2 seats on their boat they need filled, let us know.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Heading to Manistee County to camp among the big pines. Going through the process of buying an additional 6 acres from my neighbor. Will be contacting a surveyor and taking care of other legwork this weekend. Hope to have the deal closed before the 4th of July. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 20 2003, 12:10 PM)Gosh ~ I haven't given the Holiday much thought yet...

I'll have the little ones. Anybody with the little peeps want to get together for a BBQ & some Sudds?

That would totally rock if we could get the peeps with kids together on Sat. night or something. I've got mine and would love to get out with some folks.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Working saturday through wednesday.

Now how much [email protected]#$ing fun can that be?

Anyone want to trade?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts