Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 31 2004, 08:12 PM)Saturday after closing the bar, friends of mine from Canada, Steve and Brenda, and their two friends, myself, Laney, Lisa, and one of the Barmaids, partied on hammertime on the dock. After deciding we wanted to turn the stereo all the way up, we untied at 2:20am, drove out to the Thames, went upstream some and dropped anchor.
Turned the stereo up FULL BLAST, danced, and partied. At 5:30am we pulled anchor and went back to Radlins. What courtesy.

Friend on left, barmaid, me, Laney, Brenda, and Steve.
You forgot to mention that LISA was sleeping through it all!!!!

...and some certain person couldn't hang LAST NIGHT

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts
BTW...thanks for the hospitality, Hammer.
It was a great time on the HAMMER TIME, Again!!!

(CUZ YOU'RE THE BEST...)

This summer is getting off to a great start

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts
...and thanks for letting me dance on the table.

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts
OK - I forgive you.

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts
I have a few pics, too.

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts

What about the rule?!?!?!?! "NEWBIES" have to do ALL the shots. And we believed it

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 15 2004, 05:18 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jun 2 2004, 09:17 AM) Gotta love Laney's shirt! Blah! Blah! Blah!!
Its usually what she's saying....

No comment.

BOY I LOVE BEING SINGLE.

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 15 2004, 10:35 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 15 2004, 06:15 PM) No comment.
Brought this all the way back up, and that's all I get???

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jun 16 2004, 06:20 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 16 2004, 12:19 PM) ok, you know I enjoy both of you; but as soon as I saw this thread brought back up I KNEW what it would pertain to!!

all right already!
????????
???????? is right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.