Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please contribute!!!!

You know that saying: So many fish in the sea?

Well, yah, there ARE. However, my co-worker and I took that tangent and said BUT... many of them are:

funny-clownfish
talking $hit-blowfish
skanky mean player guys-bottom dwellers such as catfish
nastiness-muski
rapers and pillagers-piranah
shallow/see through-jelly fish
clutz-flounder
pretty but deadly-sting ray
well hung-eel
dope-hammer head
no independent brain-school of fish
midget-shrimp
fat fuc*er-whale
cute/smart/perfect-dolphin
sleuth-shark

think of any others?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Dolphins, whales, shrimp, etc...... These are not fish.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
greedy - Tin Fish

G

·
Yah, were such bastards. You might as well become Lesbian.

Honestly though, if that is the opinion? Maybe your looking in the wrong places for a man. The bar is not the place.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jul 10 2003, 09:35 AM)Maybe your looking in the wrong places for a man. The bar is not the place.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Wow! Since I'm the new-guy, I'll keep my trap shut,
and NOT say something like "at least we don't SMELL like fish!". Since I don't know how that would go over!

·
Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE(speedfreak @ Jul 10 2003, 09:47 AM)Wow! Since I'm the new-guy, I'll keep my trap shut,
and NOT say something like "at least we don't SMELL like fish!". Since I don't know how that would go over!
Sounds like you are with the "wrong" type of women!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I do not think that the male population as a whole are all that bad.......

I just think you need to keep "fishing" for the right one-

there is somebody for everyone!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(speedfreak @ Jul 10 2003, 09:47 AM)Wow! Since I'm the new-guy, I'll keep my trap shut,
Its from them walking around in the lake water too much at the moot.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jul 10 2003, 09:35 AM)Yah, were such bastards. You might as well become Lesbian.

Honestly though, if that is the opinion? Maybe your looking in the wrong places for a man. The bar is not the place.
<_< I think you misinterpreted the post Bill. Did she say that she was looking in the bars for a man? I'll have to go and REREAD what she put.

I can say this.....I've seen and heard of Pauline's dating activities and suggesting that she become lesbian or stop looking in the bars for a man was uncalled for.

There's lots of single peeps on the boards that have been through the dating rig-a-ma-roo ~ sometime's it's fun...sometime's it's humbling...sometime's it just totally BLOWS.

My suggestion: Get back up on that horse & keep on trying - one time or another you'll meet Mr. Right, until then...ya gotta weed through all the fish in the sea!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts