Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier today I had the pleasure of meeting one of the forum members. I met WallySteve from Allied Transmission today when I went with my wife to pick up her car after Steve repaired her trans for us. It never dawned on me that the Allied Transmission she told me was doing the work was the same one from this group.
Well Steve did a great job at a reasonable price and in a timely fashion. And the main thing is my wife is happy to have her car back.
Thanks Steve for the good work and I'll be pointing others in your direction for tranny work.

Chuck

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Jan 27 2010, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ya i took my jeep there and he took care of it for me to at a great price and he's so cute ...........had to do it to ya steve
And cuddly you for got the cuddly. LOL
Steve is a heck of a good guy and will garner my business as well as anyone i know that needs transmission work done.

·
Registered
992 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Jan 28 2010, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I gave steel lord a lscn sticker if either bowtie or scotts fishing needs a trans i will give them a teddy bear

Make sure it has a little heart on it too

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Jan 28 2010, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I gave steel lord a lscn sticker if either bowtie or scotts fishing needs a trans i will give them a teddy bear
Oh boy will taylor (My Doberman) love you then teddy bears are her favorite she usually has them tore to pieces in about ten minutes or so. Stuffing everywhere on her face in my hunting gear, One time I found stuffing from the teddy bears on the ceiling fan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.