Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked this mess up from metro beach yesterday straight out from launch 250yards between 5-6 fow caught most on pimples tipped with mousees but a few on teardrops over all pimple kept em interested
anyway thought id share good luck to all!

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
QUOTE(jaybone @ Feb 2 2010, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>picked this mess up from metro beach yesterday straight out from launch 250yards between 5-6 fow caught most on pimples tipped with mousees but a few on teardrops over all pimple kept em interested
anyway thought id share good luck to all!

Nice mess of dinks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Last time I looked there was no size limit on perch. One man's dinks are another man's supper. EAT ON, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez...... Jaybone with all the complaining of dinks I guess all those folks are just jealous of our filleting skills. Maybe they better practice up a bit. Must be a lot of those QPM (Quality Perch Management) people around!

Bob

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
not trying to start anything with anyone, but isn't the limit 50 per day on perch? I counted about 65 or so in the pic. The more you catch, the more you eat, so I really don't have a problem with it. Just make sure you do the right thing, and if you catch more than 50, pick your best 50 for the picture
. Nice bucket full though, Enjoy your dinner.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I am guessing he was fishing with a buddy but like i was talking to some one yesterday on here about it if you post that you caught 75 perch in a day by yourself expect to get bashed on here and be careful dnr does view this site

Disclaimer i cant catch more than my limit and dont encourage anyone who does and keeps them to do so. Limits are in place for a reason

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Feb 2 2010, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am guessing he was fishing with a buddy but like i was talking to some one yesterday on here about it if you post that you caught 75 perch in a day by yourself expect to get bashed on here and be careful dnr does view this site

Disclaimer i cant catch more than my limit and dont encourage anyone who does and keeps them to do so. Limits are in place for a reason

Agreed, , I just know that there are tons of people on here that will jump down a guy's throat for limit violations and the such. Wait till someone starts posting pictures of 7 largemouths, or 5 pike, or 3 musky that they kept....Doesn't seem to be a big issue with perch and gills and the such, but it's when summer comes around that the DNR enforcement posts start coming up. Like you said, he could have just as well been with a buddy, but need to remember to put that in the post to avoid issues in the future.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 2 2010, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(wallysteve @ Feb 2 2010, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am guessing he was fishing with a buddy but like i was talking to some one yesterday on here about it if you post that you caught 75 perch in a day by yourself expect to get bashed on here and be careful dnr does view this site

Agreed, , I just know that there are tons of people on here that will jump down a guy's throat for limit violations and the such. Wait till someone starts posting pictures of 7 largemouths, or 5 pike, or 3 musky that they kept....Doesn't seem to be a big issue with perch and gills and the such, but it's when summer comes around that the DNR enforcement posts start coming up. Like you said, he could have just as well been with a buddy, but need to remember to put that in the post to avoid issues in the future.

come summer if some one post a pic of a muski they kept that isnt at least 50in it will be world war III on here. I am a walleye guy myself. But i saw the muski guy's last year they would go nuts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Feb 2 2010, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 2 2010, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(wallysteve @ Feb 2 2010, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am guessing he was fishing with a buddy but like i was talking to some one yesterday on here about it if you post that you caught 75 perch in a day by yourself expect to get bashed on here and be careful dnr does view this site

come summer if some one post a pic of a muski they kept that isnt at least 50in it will be world war III on here. I am a walleye guy myself. But i saw the muski guy's last year they would go nuts

no balls......

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Bob T @ Feb 2 2010, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Last time I looked there was no size limit on perch. One man's dinks are another man's supper. EAT ON, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez...... Jaybone with all the complaining of dinks I guess all those folks are just jealous of our filleting skills. Maybe they better practice up a bit. Must be a lot of those QPM (Quality Perch Management) people around!

Bob

tatolly agree bob

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 2 2010, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>not trying to start anything with anyone, but isn't the limit 50 per day on perch? I counted about 65 or so in the pic. The more you catch, the more you eat, so I really don't have a problem with it. Just make sure you do the right thing, and if you catch more than 50, pick your best 50 for the picture

i was fishing with the girlfriend if you look in more post i actually stated that cause i posted two of these.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(jaybone @ Feb 2 2010, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 2 2010, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>not trying to start anything with anyone, but isn't the limit 50 per day on perch? I counted about 65 or so in the pic. The more you catch, the more you eat, so I really don't have a problem with it. Just make sure you do the right thing, and if you catch more than 50, pick your best 50 for the picture

i was fishing with the girlfriend if you look in more post i actually stated that cause i posted two of these.

They was only one person that tried bashing this thread and he hasnt replied my motto is if its legal and it gets ate fish on

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.