Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out today for " LAST ICE " its over. fact should of got off at noon. the boot is going to find the muck underneath the ice near the shore. along the complete shore.
guys were still going out for the evening bite. so if you water proof up to shin .
i guess it isn`t going to stop them.
I fished down by the flag pole, move deep, moved shallow. When i found fish they ran on the small side. Seen a few jumbos that weren`t interested in what i had to offer.
biggest thrill was the musky that had to be the size of the rear bumber on my car.
Will be back by boat real soon ! those fish still need to spawn out. good luck everybody
and have a safe boating season.
If am not bass fishing, will be drinking pops & listening to the Z man in the bay.
or hanging around browns on the middle channel. my boat is purple ..LOL

yellow nitro signing out....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Went out yesterday by the flagpole... caught two muskie! First was a 40"+ brute, bigger than the spear hole we had... lumbered around while I eased on the light tackle, then abruptly spit my spoon (thank you!). Hour later, caught his 18" son. Got him thru the hole, checked it out (don't get to see many), and let him slide back down. Cool stuff!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
QUOTE(Joe G @ Mar 9 2010, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(b_radici @ Mar 9 2010, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(yellownitro @ Mar 9 2010, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>some one said that boat isn`t purple ..

I must be color blind, thats yellow ?

what boat?

That's exactly what my first thought was..!

There's a boat in that picture?!?!? Well, what do ya' know...there is a boat in that picture.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.