Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
World Blue Font Real estate Rectangle

The fall show has been pushed back one week, here is the updated schedule.

Dates: September 23-27. 2009
Show Hours:
  • Wed. Sept 23 12noon-8pm
  • Thurs. Sept 24 12noon-8pm
  • Fri. Sept 25 12noon-8pm
  • Sat. Sept 26 12noon-8pm
  • Sun. Sept 27 12noon-8pm
LSCN needs Metro Beach Boat Show volunteers to work the booth. Volunteers will have free access to the show, and a great chance to mingle with the peeps of LSCN as they stroll through the tent. You just need to know your way around LSCN, speak to some peeps and enjoy yourself!

If you are interested in volunteering for a (4) four hour shift you can email me at:

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I use to try to work that show every year for a few years. This year I don't have any vacation time left to use for the boat show,,,,
The last time I worked it I felt sorry for Convincor and had to by a bird feeder light house off of him to save the light houses...

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I'll be there everyday except for Sunday.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Will you have LSCN merchandise for sale there? I don't know if you have any LSCN small flags that can be flown on the boat so other LSCN members can spot you on the lake and maybe hook up with you at the Moot, Strawberry etc. I would think that may be a good idea.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Nascarchick @ Sep 15 2009, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will you have LSCN merchandise for sale there? I don't know if you have any LSCN small flags that can be flown on the boat so other LSCN members can spot you on the lake and maybe hook up with you at the Moot, Strawberry etc. I would think that may be a good idea.
Convincr (Bill) sells the LSCN flags and wearables. But there may be something for sale at the show. I was able to get some LSCN coozies at the Detroit Boat Show.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
QUOTE(Nascarchick @ Sep 15 2009, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will you have LSCN merchandise for sale there? I don't know if you have any LSCN small flags that can be flown on the boat so other LSCN members can spot you on the lake and maybe hook up with you at the Moot, Strawberry etc. I would think that may be a good idea.

Put your flag order in with Convincer. I know there are others waiting for him to make up another batch of flags. He needs a minimum order quantity to make another batch I think.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Sep 15 2009, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Nascarchick @ Sep 15 2009, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will you have LSCN merchandise for sale there? I don't know if you have any LSCN small flags that can be flown on the boat so other LSCN members can spot you on the lake and maybe hook up with you at the Moot, Strawberry etc. I would think that may be a good idea.

http://www.grandepointeembroidery.com/lscnstore.html

OR

http://www.grandepointeembroidery.com/lakestclairwear.html

LOL or you can check with Mrs. Convincor.

Grand Pointe does nice custom work too. Check out my dashboard some time.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
If theyd let dogs in the park id go ,,, But untill then Iam boycotting Metro

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey LSCNers! there are still spots open to volunteer at the Boat Show. So if your interested PM, email, or post what 4 hour block you want and day!

·
Registered
347 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Sep 15 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Sep 15 2009, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Nascarchick @ Sep 15 2009, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will you have LSCN merchandise for sale there? I don't know if you have any LSCN small flags that can be flown on the boat so other LSCN members can spot you on the lake and maybe hook up with you at the Moot, Strawberry etc. I would think that may be a good idea.

http://www.grandepointeembroidery.com/lscnstore.html

OR

http://www.grandepointeembroidery.com/lakestclairwear.html

LOL or you can check with Mrs. Convincor.

Grand Pointe does nice custom work too. Check out my dashboard some time.

Thanks. I already placed my order in for the flag and in another thread I'm hoping others will purchase the flag as well. He needs a minimum order so I hope he get's enough orders. I just thought it would be a great idea to fly the flag when your Bobbing out on the lake so other members could recognize you as a member. It's kinda hard being a newbie and joining so late in the season. I emailed Grande Pointe with a few questions about an order I would like to place. Just waiting for a reply.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.