Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if there is going to be a spring boat show at Metro Beach this year? I know it usually is not until the end of May, but I can't find anything about a spring show in 2004. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
My understanding is that it has been cancled.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I just called the main office at Metro Beach. They told me there is NO SHOW in the spring, only the fall show in Sept. I checked their calender of events online and came up with the same results, NO SHOW

G

·
I know it was cheaper than the fall show, but for the past several years, the spring show wasn't worth the price of admission.

·
Registered
713 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 21 2004, 11:48 AM)No show.

and this year I really would have picked you up Hammer- I won't be going to a surprise baby shower.....

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Apr 21 2004, 12:31 PM)I know it was cheaper than the fall show, but for the past several years, the spring show wasn't worth the price of admission.
Yup.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(tpaige2000 @ Apr 21 2004, 01:47 PM)and this year I really would have picked you up Hammer- I won't be going to a surprise baby shower.....

Sure you would.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode @ Apr 21 2004, 12:56 PM)It is May 21, 23, & 23.....
Um, did you hear me?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Just wondering why I have a schedule from the Power Squadron and I have to find workers for a boat show that you all say ain't happin.....

Someone is BS'ing me!

Like I said this morning.....why do I even try????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts