Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3,844 Posts
QUOTE(MattR @ Jun 13 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(stick em @ Jun 12 2009, 09:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree. hey matt you wouldnt happen to be one of the guys that got stopped by the sheriff the other day were you?

Yes I was. I was in the Jimmies rented boat with my friend Blaine. I was surprised that the sheriff was looking for fishing licenses, but good thing we had ours =)

Did you get stopped at the mouth of the Clinton River, about 3 or 4? I saw a small boat like that with two guys in it stopped by the Sherriffs as I was heading out.

Regardless, welcome to the site.

Jeff

· Premium Member
3,844 Posts
QUOTE(MattR @ Jun 13 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOL....oops. =) My buddy counted something on its face and said it was a musky. Thank you for clearing that up

Here ya go. Click on it to expand it, and then if you have Vista, blow it up to like 200% to read it fully. He may have been counting jaw pores. Muskie have six or more, pike five or less.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.