Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(campfishitus @ Feb 22 2010, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>little small on the perch don't ya think? but still fun
Yea I'm a little embarrased that I kept those perch. I caught them early and didn't want to throw em back right away and spook the other fish. I normally won't keep anything under 7 or 8 inches. There pretty good though. I fillet them, boil em, then put em on ice and eat em with shrimp cocktail sauce. You'd think you were eating shrimp. I caught all the Crappies and sunnies in about 2 foot of water.

·
Registered
246 Posts
QUOTE(Perchaddict @ Feb 22 2010, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(campfishitus @ Feb 22 2010, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>little small on the perch don't ya think? but still fun
Yea I'm a little embarrased that I kept those perch. I caught them early and didn't want to throw em back right away and spook the other fish. I normally won't keep anything under 7 or 8 inches. There pretty good though. I fillet them, boil em, then put em on ice and eat em with shrimp cocktail sauce. You'd think you were eating shrimp. I caught all the Crappies and sunnies in about 2 foot of water.

did u fish in the marsh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts